Ch37 - Can you drop me?!

What The Hell?!

Chapter 37

~Can you drop me?!~

Bella's POV

MEMORY LANE - MONTH OF JANUARY

A week after New Year, school resumed, and fuck because my head was like wildfire. It wasn't usual for me to experience such motherfucking headache. I felt like throwing up every single minute.

"B, are you fine?" Emmett asked as he saw me swaying by my locker.

"Just... a bit ill," I mumbled while leaning against the locker.

"You call that a bit?!" he asked incredulously.

"Can you just shut the fuck up?!" I snapped, glaring at him in which he threw his hands up in surrender.

As soon as the bell rang, I rushed to the second floor. Second fucking floor! I couldn't even reach the damn first step because my head was spinning, making my vision useless.

And where the hell was my boyfriend when I needed him? Ugh! I knocked on the door twice, muttering a quick sorry to the professor for being late. The jackass was sitting beside my seat, looking at me in worry.

As if you do!

I forced myself to look bitchy but miserably failed. With my condition now, I surely couldn't act like one. Another dizziness and wave of nausea hit me, and I feared that I might throw up in front of the class.

"Are you okay?" Edward asked, holding my hand on top of the table.

"I'm fine," I forced out.

"Can you stop lying?"

I glared at him. "Shut the fuck up!" I hissed.

"Professor," he said. "Bella's not feeling well, I would like to accompany her to the clinic."

Damn it!

"Are you crazy?!" I squeaked subtly to him.

The professor took a glance on my way, and his face was masked with worry. Fuck this shitty man beside me!

"You may, Mr. Cullen," he said.

Edward offered his hand to me, but I slapped it anyway. We walked outside, and I really wanted to just sit the hell down in the lobby without any care in the world.

My vision blurred again which sent me tripping over thin air, but before I could slam myself embarrassingly, he took hold of my arms and carried me like a fucking baby.

"Can you drop me?!"

"Not a chance, Bella."

~oOo~

So to make my long story short, Edward and I came home. Corrections - I came home, and Edward accompanied me home because I couldn't drive with my current state.

"Can you stop carrying me for a second?" I whined, covering my face because I was sure it was red.

He took my hands, smiling down at me. "I could get used to the feeling of you on my arms."

I was astonished by his words, and I thought that I was hearing some cheesy lines from movies. I didn't know that this man could be so fucking sweet at all.

He unlocked my door and laid me on my bed carefully, as if I would shatter anytime. This side of him was truly different. He was so sweet, caring and gentle. Definitely something new.

As my head hit the soft pillows, my eyes have a mind of their own, and I was suddenly drifting off to wonderland.

"I love you," someone murmured in my dream.

Edward's POV

Such a fucking stubborn woman, but I can't deny the fact that it made me fall in love with you more. Your wit, snarky, smart-ass come backs to me are fueled with fury and determination. You are such a strong woman. And I don't know how long you are going to keep your feelings for me burried somewhere deep inside you. I know, Bella. You love me, you just hate to admit it.

A/N: Because I'm sweet, alright! Haha! Didn't expect to at least be inside Edward's head? I guess, a small portion of it would make you happy. :) I know the timeline is moving very fast, just a reminder that we are having a sort of FLASHBACKS/MEMORY LANES of what happened months prior the graduation which was in chapter 36. It's completely necessary for us to know how Bella realized that she is indeed in love with our man. Holy crap, many reviewed the previous chap, hope this would get another, too! Thanks! <3

Don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT

See yah!

xox