Ch27 - You've got to be kidding me!

What The Hell?!

Chapter 27

~You've got to be kidding me!~

Bella's POV

Locked. L-O-C-K-E-D. We were locked inside this shit hole. No fucking way! It seemed that I couldn't move. My head was fucking spinning that I didn't even know what to do. This couldn't be happening!

"Bella. Bella? Bella!" He shook my shoulders frantically.

I snapped my head at him, blinking so many times. "This has to be a dream, right?!" I shouted anxiously.

He shook his head. "You're awake, I'm awake. This isn't a dream, Bella."

"But, but... No! You gotta open that fucking door, Edward, or I swear to hell!" I punched his hard chest, and it hurt like motherfucking bitch.

"Bella, calm down-" he said, but I cut him off directly.

"Calm down?! You expect me to calm down when we're locked in this shit hole?!" I yelled incredulously. "I've got to go home! My parents are going to shit bricks!" I paced the floor, biting my lip furiously.

"Hey, hey, hey. You're going to bleed your lips," he said in concern and released my lips with his thumb.

I glared at him, and he put his hand up in surrender. "You put your hands in your damn self, or I'm going to make sure that you will never be able to reproduce!"

He looked horrified by my outburst. Of course! Men couldn't live without their... uh... you know it already. He winced slightly, running his hand to his tousled hair, like he always did when he's aggravated.

"Fuck! Okay, fine! We're doing this your way!" he said defeated.

"Wait." I held his elbow, and the fucking tingling sensation was back. Ya know, like the ones you would see in a fucking television and the books that you have read.

"What now?"

"You have a cellphone?"

"Yeah," he said and took out his cellphone.

"Call them! Call anyone! Faster!"

At last!

"Dead," he muttered sheepishly.

I felt anger surging through me again. "You know what, you and your phone can go to hell!"

"Fuck, woman! Can you lessen your voice?! It's going to crumble in here!"

"Bastard."

"How 'bout your phone, huh?"

I reached into my pocket and felt like kicking the wall when I remembered that I left it inside my bag. "No phone," I mumbled.

"Well, then, you're much more useless."

"What did you say?!"

"Uh..."

"Don't go blaming this all on me, Edward motherfucking Cullen! From the fucking start, it was your fucking fault! If you haven't pulled that fucking stunt there at the library, we could have been at home right now, doing whatever the fuck we want! So-" he covered my mouth with his palm, muffling my voice.

"Stop that goddamn mouth of yours!" He pointed right at me, resting me down on the ground. "I'm going to find a way."

And just that, he left, muttering "woman and there fucking potty mouth." I sighed exasperatedly, wondering where the hell did he go. I mean, we didn't even know what could be in here.

"BELLA!" his loud voice rang out through the room.

I scurried swiftly, following where his voice was. "Did you find a way?" I asked eagerly, hoping to all that's holy that he did.

He smiled.

And I felt fucking relief for the first time today.

Then he pointed to the fucking window. "We need to jum-"

"You've got to be fucking kidding me!"

A/N: Hiii! See, I kept my promise by updating on a Wednesday, although life is busy. *sighs* Anyways, thanks for the reviews, it really made my day despite all the things going on in my life. Lol, dramatic much?! Just feel free to ask if you have confusions regarding the chapter down the comment section because I would be answering them (well, if it doesn't spoil the story). Some of you might notice that I don't reply to the reviews, but I definitely read them. I only reply if really needed, so don't think that I don't want your comments. Because I truly do! Thanks! <3 Now, I want to know what you think about this chapter! :D

NOTE: I WANT TO LET EVERYONE KNOW WHO IS READING THIS STORY THAT I AM ACCEPTING REQUESTS FOR ONE SHOTS. JUST PM ME FOR MORE INFO! AND FOR THOSE WHO DIDN'T CHECK OUT MY NEWLY PUBLISHED ONE SHOT, GO CHECK IT NOW. IT'S UNDER "SHORT STORIES" ON MY PROFILE!

Don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT

See yah!

xoxo