Ch22 - Had somewhat, 'kay?

What The Hell?!

Chapter 22

~Had somewhat, 'kay?~

Bella's POV

To say that my date to no other than, Edward fucking Cullen was... Meh, I really didn't know how to describe it. But shit if that man didn't make me so damn happy in my entire fucking life!

He took me to an amusement park, and well, he basically paid for everything. That day was mixtures of awkwardness, enjoyment, and that my anger had somewhat fade away.

Had somewhat, 'kay? I didn't say it truly vanished.

After hearing him utter those three magic words... Nah, shit! I became dumbfounded. I mean, he couldn't be totally serious about loving me! For God's sake! We met informally, and still act like it.

But yeah, anways, he was so damn sweet. Wait, did I mention sweet?! That prick turned me into something else I hadn't known that I have within me. I completely became a goner.

And to top all of the uneasiness and distinguishable feeling I felt, he kissed me... again. If you would ask me if I reciprocated, the answer would be... YES! A big fucking yes with cherries on top.

I loved it. His luscious lips bewitched me to no end, and it was impossible to stop. I mean, come on, he was the one who made the move first, I just went with it... or so I thought.

There was a tap on my window. "Stop daydreaming, Bella!" Okay, that was the little pixie.

I went out of my car, bringing my bag with me. I saw Emmett, Rose, Alice, and Jasper standing outside. They looked amused and Alice was practically jumping in excitement.

"What now?" I spat.

"OhMyFreakingGod! You went out a date with him, didn't you?" she asked, or more likely stated.

"Wha-"

"Don't deny it, missie! We could exactly tell with the look of your face."

"What drugs did any of you took this morning?!" I shouted, glaring at the four of them.

"Hey, don't change the fucking topic, B!" Emmett boomed. "We just want to know every detail because Edwa-" before he could continue, Rose had her palm up his mouth.

I caught the last part, though. "Because Edward what?" I asked, narrowing my eyes suspiciously.

The four of them laughed, but I knew better than that. They were hiding something. I mean, really something big was going on with them! And I needed to find out.

"Because Edward is grinning like the cockiest guy on Earth," Jasper said, smirking.

"For all I care, he could be cocky as long as he wants," and with that said, I left.

A/N: I'm soooo sorry! I know that I owe you another chapter because I wasn't able to update last Wednesday. I'm quite busy with school. I hope you understand. Anyways, any thoughts about this chappie? First date. *squeals* Hmm... what do you think are those four hiding from Bella? Next chapter will be posted tomorrow - because I love you and I felt guilty for not updating on time. So hang on, you're going to love the next chapters! You rock, guys! The reviews were making me damn happy and my heart flutter! Thanks *blows kiss*

Don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT

See yah!

xoxo