Ch3 - I. Am. Not. Smitten.

What The Hell?!

Chapter 3

~I. Am. Not. Smitten.~

Bella's POV

I trudged back to my car, anger boiling through my veins.

That man had no right whatsoever to own what was mine! I ordered the latte myself and paid for it! I don't care about the money going to waste, but the latte was mine!

Fucking mine, asshole!

Rose was already waiting at the restaurant when I arrived. She waved at my direction, motioning for me to go there.

"Hey, Bella!"

"Rose," I said bitterly.

Still can't get over, eh?

"You're such a bitch. What the fuck is wrong with you?" she clamored, tossing her blonde hair aside.

Yeah, blunt Rose is fun!

"Ugh! I can't believe the nerve of-" I was cut off by the waitress asking our order. "Come. Back. Later!" I barked, and she nervously apologized then left.

"You must be in deep shit, acting so bat shit crazy today, huh?" Rose asked, or more likely stated.

Deepest shit of my life, Rose!

"As I was saying, I can't believe the nerve of the man who stole my latte at Starbucks an hour ago," I huffed. "The barista called out Bella Swan, not some fucking asshole's name!"

Rose stared at me like I had two heads. "You're acting virulent because some douche bag stole your latte?" she asked, as if it was no big deal.

"Abso-fucking-lutely!" I ranted, causing the other customers to look our way.

I don't give a flying fuck!

"So, tell me about this man." Rose smirked mischievously.

I rolled my eyes. "For the love of God! You seriously can't be thinking about his damn looks!" I said in frustration.

"Since when did you even care about your fucking money, huh?" she asked, raising her bitch brow.

"Never," I said in a matter of fact.

"Precisely! I suppose, you're completely smitten by him," she ridiculed.

"I. Am. Not. Smitten." I protested agitatedly.

"Whatever you say, Bella. Now, where is the fucking waitress?!" Rose called out the waiter leaning against the counter, and we placed our orders.

We ate our lunch, talking quietly about random things and our plans for the next few days. I don't know why, but my mind was wandering about this particular man.

Fuck! He is invading my mind like a damn virus!

There was something about him that made me so indignant, wanting to strangle him, and at the same time kiss those luscious lips.

Wait, what?! Kiss those luscious lips? 

Can I sound more cliché?

A/N: Tsk, tsk, tsk... Do you think our dear Feistyella is getting 'smitten' with our sexy Jerkward? Hmmm, I want to hear what is going on with that pretty head of yours, so drop a comment now! Wow, the reviews from Ch2 is awesome! Thanks a ton! <3

Don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT

See you on Wednesday!

xoxo