Ch11 - This is all your fault!

What The Hell?!

Chapter 11

~This is all your fault!~

Bella's POV

The bell rang and students were filing inside the classroom going to there designated seats. Professor Molina began discussing, but I couldn't concentrate on what he was talking.

"Why are you here?!" I shrieked in a whisper.

"Because I go to school here?" he said, as if not sure.

"Damn it! Go back to your university!"

"Didn't you hear me? I go to school here," he said, shrugging nonchalantly.

"Mr. Cullen and Ms. Swan, is there something you'd like to share with the class?" Professor Molina asked, causing the other students to look at us.

"No, sir," we replied.

"Pay attention then."

Professor Molina wrote things on the board, and all I could do was write down notes, not even understanding what it was all about.

I didn't bother looking at him the whole time, but I felt his gaze linger on me every minute. I just hope this was the only class we shared together.

"Mr. Cullen and Ms. Swan, I'll see you later after class."

"Yes, sir," we muttered.

"This is all your fucking fault!" I cussed when we were outside of the classroom.

"If you weren't bitching, we would've never been punished." He scowled.

I freaked out in front of him, stomping my feet and flailing my arms everywhere. I glared at him menacingly, as if ready to kill somebody else.

You're ruining my life!

"Where do you think you're going, woman?" he asked, grabbing my wrist.

"Where do you think?" I laughed sarcastically. "Of course, to my fucking class!"

He chuckled deviously. "Let's go then."

"What do you m-" Before I could finish, he grabbed my hand and pulled us through.

To say that my whole day was a piece of shit would be the greatest damn understatement of the fucking century. It turned out, the asshole and I had the same fucking schedule.

During lunch, I was happy that Rose could already keep me company. Well, bad luck because she's with Emmett, her boyfriend.

Yeah, I am stuck with the fucking asshole!

And now, we're in Professor Molina's office, waiting for him to finish whatever he was doing.

"Mr. Cullen, Ms. Swan, here's what you're gonna do..." Professor Molina began instructing, but I was too furious to listen.

Can this day suck more?

"Are you just going to stand there, woman?" he asked as soon as Professor Molina left.

"Whatever, let's get this shit done." I huffed and off we went working.

A/N: Nothing much from this chappie, just a continuation from the previous one. Well, well, well... Jerkward and Feistyella are having the same schedule, and I'm pretty sure things would really get entertaining. With Feistyella's sailor mouth, and Jerkward's taunting actions, let's see how they're going to survive and handle each other. For those who reviewed last chappie, THANKS! ;)

Don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT

See yah!

xoxo