Ch28 - My knight in shining armor.

What The Hell?!

Chapter 28

~My knight in shining armor.~

Bella's POV

"If you think I will go down through that window, you seriously are deranged!" I screamed, horrified that he wanted us to risk our lives just to go home. I would rather stay here than endure more trouble.

"Jesus, fuck! Can we at least have a normal fucking conversation?!" he said exasperatedly. Huh, now he wanted to have a normal conversation... When was the last time we had that... NEVER!

"I can wait until tomorrow in here," I said, although I wanted to take back whatever the fuck I just said.

He raised his eyebrows, not believing me. "Well, good luck then. See you soon..." He opened the window which was at least half of our size.

The library was just in the second floor. It wasn't really high that when you fall, you would automatically die, except if your dumb. I watched as he started taking deep breaths, looking down the window which led outside the school campus.

My mind was debating, screaming at me to just swallow my fucking pride and go with him. Just before he could jump, I heard a loud creak somewhere which scared the ever living fuck out of me. I jumped and clung to him, my heart beating erratically.

"Fuck, do you plan on pushing me down?!" He was literally pissed right now.

Oops!

"I-I'm sorry! There was s-so-something!" I pressed my lips into a thin line.

"If you're doing that to make me stay, then accept the fact that I won't take bullshit right now."

"Ah! So you think of me as a fucking bullshit!?! Fine, go away! Go! Leave me the fuck alone!" I screamed, nudging his back with force while he tighten his grip on the rail.

I was so fucking furious at him. How could he be so heartless?! Ugh! He's seriously fucking with my head. I stepped away from him and returned to the door, finding nothing at all to try and fucking open the damn door.

I stood in front of the door, feeling so shitty. I felt as if I became a fucking prison. I sighed, grimacing lightly at the day I went through. First, I had to deal with my friends, then him calling me his girlfriend, a make out session in the library, getting caught, detention... and now, locked inside.

SHITTY enough!

I was too caught up with my thoughts that I didn't remember being hauled by someone... wait, Edward didn't go down? He went back for me, didn't he? I mean, he was pissed earlier, so maybe he just left me alone.

"I will not leave you here, Swan."

Oh shit, I said it aloud?

He chuckled. "That you did."

My knight in shining armor.

He laughed, throwing his head back.

Okay, I really need to shut up now because everything I think was said by my no-filter mouth.

A/N: Hello my faithful readers! Don't worry, they're getting out of the shit hole soon! Aaaw, a knight in shining armor really suited Jerkward! And Feistyella... well, she's still feisty and a madwoman. Of course, I will remedy that soon! Just wait and see for the next chapters! Thanks for the awesome reviews from the previous chapter, hope you'll leave something down for me at the comment box. <3

Don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT

See yah!

xoxo