Ch19 - I'm still the bitchy Bella.

What The Hell?!

Chapter 19

~I'm still the bitchy Bella.~

Bella's POV

I closed my bedroom door quietly as not to disturb anyone who's asleep already. My parents were worried sick about me, but I explained that I was okay and just driving around.

Truth was, I stayed at a park where I could clear my head. I sat on the swing for hours until eleven in the evening. But it didn't help because that scene was playing in my head like a fucking movie.

I sighed heavily, slowly sliding down on the floor with my back still on the door. I couldn't think of other things because it was already occupied by that fucking kiss. Our kiss.

How could I had been so fucking stupid to let him kiss me? And the worst was, why did I even enjoy it? Why did I love every second or minute that we'd spent kissing each other?

Yes. I admitted that I love it. Everything about it.

I should've punched him in the face, right? I should've kneed him in the balls to stay away from me, right? I should've pushed him away, right? I should've done something!

You are so fucking stupid, Bella!

And because of my stupidity, I would act around him awkwardly. I would be acting like a teenage girl who was painfully shy. It was all my fault. There's always a way to prevent things to happen.

But I let it happen.

Because I wanted it... badly.

The crazy, free woman that I was turned into something. The walls that I built for myself came crashing around me all because of him. How could I face him tomorrow? The next day?

Ugh! This is a fucked up situation!

I could only imagine what would happen to us tomorrow, and I swore to all that was holy, it would be the most mortifying thing ever! The most embarrassing, awkward shit to happen in my entire life.

To clear my foggy head and at least try to get rid of his taste and the way his lips felt against mine, I decided to have a relaxing bath to help myself loosen up.

But I have nothing to worry, right? He was such a dumb ass for kissing me out of the fucking blue. He's just going to undergo through my temper tantrums and wrath.

"Don't worry, asshole, I'm still the bitchy Bella," I smirked to myself.

He didn't really know what I was capable of.

A/N: Lol. I really think Feistyella is bipolar. And, she's still in denial. *rolls eyes* Next chapters are gonna be fun, and there would be unexpected revelations! So hang on, guys! By the way, I don't know how to express my deepest gratitude for all of you, and this story has been over 600 votes! I LOVE YOU, GUYS! THANKS! Wait, many of you had commented from the last chapter, and it made me so freaking ecstatic! :)

Don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT

See yah!

xoxo