Ch13 - Mission impossibella is on.

What The Hell?!

Chapter 13

~Mission impossibella is on.~

Bella's POV

I hid behind a wall with my cellphone at hand. I watched as Tanya fucking Denali waited for the asshole in the parking lot, wearing a brown and curly wig.

That's right, bitches!

Rose and I set up the jackass and Tanya to meet. According to Rose, it wasn't hard to convince Tanya to meet the jackass.

Of course it wasn't.

Tanya was a pathetic bitch who slept with almost all the male students in NYU. So, meeting no other than Edward fucking Cullen was chicken to her.

It had been approximately twenty minutes since I'd been hiding here, and I was about to lose my mind. Where the hell was that asshole?! I told him to meet 'me' after class!

~Flashback~

"Mission impossibella is on," I muttered to myself before entering the classroom.

I spotted the asshole sitting beside my seat already. I kept the disdain look on my face hidden as not to blow up my cover in attempt to 'talk and meet him later'.

As if I would!

"Edward." I poked his arm slightly.

That was the first time I called him by his fucking name. Well, I needed to swallow my pride for once and be a blushing teenage girl in front of him.

"Yes, Bella?" he asked, curiosity looming his eyes.

"Well, I am very sorry about what happened before. Ya know, how I acted. I was wondering, would you meet me after class in the parking lot?" I rambled, faking a blush to creep out.

"Okay," he said, grinning crookedly.

~Flashback ends~

Jackass didn't even know how to be prompt. What if Tanya would get tired of waiting and ditch him?! My plan of revenge would backfire, and I wouldn't have any of it!

Thank fuck, I finally saw the asshole walking towards Tanya. But out of the fucking blue, the bitch got rid of her wig and threw it on the floor, stopping the jackass on his track.

Fuck!

I immediately cowered back to the wall, leaning my body against it. Our plan fucking failed! I got my phone from my jean pocket and called Rose.

"[Hey! How's-]"

"The plan fucking failed, Rose!" I screamed agitatedly.

"[What? Why?]"

"Because-"

Before I could explain, someone snatched my phone from my hands. I turned around and saw him.

Oh shit! I am so busted.

"Damn right you are, woman," he said.

Did I just say it out loud?

A/N: I don't know what you do to me, guys, but you have this charm that makes me feel guilty whenever I skip an update! So, yeah, I apologize for not updating last Wednesday. School just got very busy, and I'm having a hard time balancing my time. I'm so sorry! But you received an update, right? I really wish you would say something or drop your thoughts. I'm a bit sad that only a few did that now. :( Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this one!

Don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT

See yah!

xoxo