Ch12 - You are going down.

What The Hell?!

Chapter 12

~You are going down.~

Bella's POV

"[For fuck's sake, Bella! The man was completely into you,]" Rose said through the phone.

"I don't give a fuck, Rose! So what, do you have a plan in mind?" I asked, tapping my foot impatiently.

"[Yeah.]"

"Let's hear it."

I got home from the hell hole at five pm, still fuming about the asshole. Imagine that because of him, I got a scratch of detention on my clean fucking record!

When I arrived home, I went to my bedroom and called Rose for an evil plan to get back with what he had done. Time to get greasy!

"[Have you been listening to me, Bella?]" she inquired.

"Does it look like I'm not?"

"[Huh? I don't know. Maybe your mind is drifting to your sexy as hell of a boyfriend.]"

"Fuck, Rose! That jackass is not my boyfriend," I growled.

"[Oooh, easy there! I was just kidding.]"

"Well, excuse me, but I'm not up for silly jokes."

"[You're such a bitch.]"

"Whatever," I said dismissively.

I sat on my bed, listening to Rose as she laid out the damn plan of the fucking century for my sweet revenge to no other than, Edward fucking Cullen.

"You're plan is fucking evil, Rose!" I exclaimed, smirking to myself.

"[I know, right?! So, where do you want?]"

"At the parking lot tomorrow after class."

"[Any wishes on particular?]" she asked.

"She needs to wear a brown, curly wig to cover up."

"[Oh, I'll let her borrow mine. I'm sure this is going to be epic,]" she said, laughing on the other line.

"Fan-fucking-tastic!" I joined laughing with her.

"[Bella?]"

"Yeah?"

"[You should act real. Ya know, flirty but real. Fuck! Just make sure that he's going to believe you.]"

"I can handle it just fine, trust me."

Duh! This is Bella Swan we're talking about.

"[I'm just saying, the jackass is smarter than you give him credit for.]"

"It's going to work," I said in determination.

We kept talking for about an hour, telling each other how our first day as seniors in college had gone. Too bad, mine was fucking drastic, sitting beside a jackass the whole time.

Rose's was better than expected, with Emmett having almost all of his classes with her. She was telling me how amazing it was, rainbows and butterflies, yada, yada.

Ya know, shit like that.

After ending the call, only one thing is chanting in my head.

You are going down.

A/N: Holy hell! She's got a bad ass! Our Feistyella has something up her sleeves... let's just hope Jerkward's not going to fall for it. I wonder what were they talking 'bout? Hmm, comment your thoughts/ideas about this chapter! This is out in advance because I won't be available to upload tomorrow! Thanks for the wonderful reviews from the previous chapter! (:

Don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT

See yah!

xoxo