Ch10 - Is it raining or something?

What The Hell?!

Chapter 10

~Is it raining or something?~

Bella's POV

"Thank fuck, Bella, you're here!" Rose said, leaning on her red BMW.

"Stop overreacting, Rose," I rolled my eyes.

We entered the school building, chatting about my day yesterday. I told her that it was the worst nightmare ever, and she fucking laughed like a lunatic.

What-the-fuck-ever, Rose!

After we got some things from the front desk, Rose and I found out that we have a different schedule in our classes. As I rounded the corner near my classroom, whispers about someone caught my attention.

"Oh, god! Did you see him?"

"Yeah. He has the most sexy hair I've ever seen!"

"I wish he's in my class. What do you think is his course?"

"By the looks of it, I'm sure he's into business."

"Holy shit! I really want us to have the same schedule!"

I decided to stop my eavesdropping and continued walking. It turned out that the two bitches were Tanya Denali and Lauren Mallory.

Tanya fucking Denali is the worst, feeling popular bitch I've ever met with strawberry blonde hair, blue eyes and fake body.

Slut and all over fake.

Lauren, one of her minions, always followed her orders here and there. If I didn't know any better, I would think she was her maid.

Pathetic, right?

"Hey, Bella!" Mike said.

"Hi," I answered, trying to keep myself from grimacing.

"How's summer?" he asked, rubbing the back of his head.

Really, Mike? 

"Just spit out what you want to say," I said bluntly.

"Uh, I was wondering if well, you would like to, uh, go out some time later?" he asked, stuttering.

"Sorry, I'm not interested," I said and left.

Mike Newton has been pursuing me since junior year in college until now, though I would always decline his offer. He was acting like a love sick teenager which is something I hate.

I reached the classroom for my first class, I gave professor Molina the pass, and he instructed me to sit at the back with some uknown person as my seatmate.

I sat on the chair, placing my bag under the table. I saw that my seatmate was wearing a hoodie with his head resting on his arms on top of the table.

Is it raining or something?

"Are you feeling alright?" I shook his shoulder lightly.

His head popped up slowly, and the first thing I caught was the all too familiar smug grin. "Hi, Bella."

"You again?!" I uttered in disbelief.

"The one and only Edward Anthony Cullen."

A/N: Jerkward and Feistyella are really made for each other. Fate has its own way to reconnect them together again, don't you agree? Hmmm, I wonder what will happen between this two, now that they're in one university... As their journey progresses, hilarity ensues, new characters will show up, and a whole lot of revelations! Thanks for the amazing reviews last chappie. :)

Don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT

See yah

xoxo