Ch33 - It's story time!

What The Hell?!

Chapter 33

~It's story time!~

Bella's POV

"Can we at least sit down?" Rose asked, and I tried my best to keep my fucking mouth shut.

As soon as we sat on the sofa, I stared at all of them expectantly. As usual, Jasper was in his calm state, Rose's face looked crumpled, Alice and Emmett were quite okay, and Edward was relatively quiet.

"I guess, whoever wants to tell the story shall start now. It's story time!" I bit back the sarcasm, although it came out eventually.

I heard a chorus of sighs, but I plastered an emotionless face. I wasn't going to go fucking wild as long as they explain thoroughly. I wasn't a major bitch of some sort, I just wanted the absolute truth.

"I will do," Rose said in a sullen voice.

I felt upset at Rose for lying to me, but maybe after her explanation, I would understand. She's my best friend after all. I couldn't stay mad at her for long. I just... didn't expect her to lie to me at all.

"When school started, Emmett mentioned to me his best friend, a friend I never knew of which is Edward. He also told me that you and his best friend are arranged. That was the time when I knew that Edward stole your latte on purpose. And well, starting that day, we became friends. I kept it a secret as what they told me, but I never wanted to." Rose said, and the words sank in my brain gradually.

"Then, how were Alice and Jasper related to this?" I asked because I knew some information were left out.

"Emmett and I are cousins which made us so close to each other. Technically, I met Jasper and Edward through Emmett. The three of them were best friends since then, and I grew so fond of them." Alice said this time.

"And when you say it like that, you mean that you knew each other even before school started? Well, except for Rose?" I asked again.

They just nodded in response.

"And when Rose introduced you and Jasper to us, it was all a show, wasn't it?"

Alice nodded.

Yeah, so that was why she was talking to me that day, as if she knew everything. Apparently, they really knew everything by then. So many questions were swirling around my head, but I went with the important one.

"This is really fucking with my head," I dragged a sigh heavily. "But be thankful I love you, or else-" I was cut off when they threw themselves at me.

They hugged me, pushing their weights to my body. And I couldn't resist laughing at their silliness. We laughed, and I knew that I love this five crazy heads even if I hated to admit it to myself.

A/N: Hello to my faithful and ever supporting readers! Just a quick update today, and another one on Friday. I might not update next week because it's going to be a hell of an exam week. Great, I know! -_- Anyways, nothing much from this one just their explanation. So those who are confused, then here's the most awaited answer! See, I told ya there ain't drama! I love my characters too much to let them suffer. ;) Love lots to those who reviewed the previous chap! :D

Don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT

See yah!

xoxo