Chapter 1

Welp, here it is. Hope y'all enjoy. Hahaha. *nervous laugh*
______________________________________

Third Person's POV

It was a normal thing for the heir of the Fong to be called in his father's office, who is the head of the company, so early in the morning. As he pass by the long crystallized hallway, he was always greeted with respect and bows whenever a low rank worker see him. Of course he would ignore them and keep his chin up so that they would know their place. He is always respected for his hard work and loyalty on the industry ever since he was just 15 years old. At a very young age, he was only told to focus on paperworks and even in his college life, it was already planned that he would graduate with a degree of Business Finance. It was all his father's choice since he was a child. He open the old oak of wood that leads to his father's office and greeted with a straight face.

"What is it father?" He ask. His father smile at him and motion for him to sit on the unused chair in front of him. He oblige and they stare at each other. Nobody dared to blink until his father breaks the news.

"Son, you're going to be married." His father announced. His eyes widen and hands started to shake when he heard it, yet, he keep his composure.

"To whom may I ask?"

His father grin at him and stood up and circle around the wooden table that was separating them before and then put a hand on his shoulder. His father swivel him around and made him face the glass window which another company opposite to them could be seen and he always hated that building since the day they've been established only a few months after they did.

"To the Dennis." His father said with the same grin. His forehead forms a bead of sweat even though it is fully air-conditioned in the room and his heart beats like he runs on a marathon, yet again, his face doesn't show any hint of interest. He stood up, making his father remove his hands on his shoulder and look up at him since he's taller.

"Would that be all?" He ask and brush off an invisible dirt on his pants. His father nodded and that is his cue to leave. He didn't bother to protest knowing they will still win in the end but on the inside, he is clenching his teeth and screaming internally just by thinking of being close to one of the Dennis' and worst, getting married to one of them. What is his father thinking? He remember his father always saying to him to never treat the rival company as a friend but now here he was, planning his son to marry that rival. He couldn't help but shake his head and let out a deep sigh as he enter his car. He doesn't need to get information on how this marriage thing work. He has enough knowledge on what is going on around him. He even predicted this to come but never would he thought that it will be with their rival. He started the engine and dash off to his house. This turn of events will surely make him rearrange his schedule for every day.

While on the other party...

"No! I don't want to marry a complete stranger!" The heir of the Dennis' Company yelled while standing up. Not taking the news more acceptable unlike the other heir.

"They're not a complete stranger, in fact, you're going to marry the Fong's heir." A man around forties said on a calm tone.

"I don't care, dad! I am not marrying anybody you're setting with me."

The father doesn't looked pleased by the words and hit his hand on the table, making a very loud bang. Good thing was the office is soundproof.

"Listen here Jonathan Dennis, this is not an offer, this is an order!" He shouted and glare at his only son. Jonathan could feel his chest tighten and eyes water yet he still voice out his opinion.

"How many times do I have to tell you that I don't want to be involved with your stupid works?! I want to choose who I want to marry according to my own will!" He raise his voice and stomp his feet. Tears are now building up his eyes. His father took a deep breath and massage his temple.