Chapter 19

Evan's POV

Since the day I heard him crying from his room he started to somewhat distance himself from me. He's either not joining eating breakfast/dinner or just locking himself in his room for the rest of the day. I've tried many ways for him to be with me but all he did was close the door in my face before I could even speak a word or sometimes he'll give me the deadliest glare I have seen in my life when I approach him. This thing has been going on for days and I could not tolerate this attitude of him any longer.

"Did I do something wrong?" I ask Lance as we sit together on the couch in the living room. We're currently watching some news playing on the television. This scenario became a usual thing for the two of us. We talk about Jon or I ask questions to him that he may gave a helpful answer.

Lance shrug, meaning, he has no idea. I sigh as I rub my hands to my face. Completely exhausted and frustrated to this situation I'm stuck at.

"Did you talk to him already?" He ask. I deeply sigh and grit my teeth.

"I already tried countless times but he keeps ignoring my call or shuts the door in front of my face." I replied. Lance sigh and patted my back.

"I'm sure you'll fix things whatever happened between you two. Maybe just give him space and time to think."

I sigh for the last time before nodding and complied. "Fine. Maybe you're right."

[Next Day, Saturday 2:23pm(14:23)]

Jonathan's POV

"By the way, I'm going to a friend's house right now so could you please give me a ride?"

He finish his tea before standing up as well and nodding his head.

"Sure, let's get going then." He replied.

I smile and we started to head towards the car that mr. Lance will drive. We went in and he immediately started the engine and heating it up a little bit before we left.

"Where does this friend of yours live?" Mr. Lance asked while looking on the road.

"In *give address*" I said the address. He nodded and speed up a little when he knew where it is. Once we arrive at the place, I get off the car.

"I won't be home until tomorrow and my friend will just give me a ride back home so you don't have to pick me up." I informed him. He smile and nodded his head.

"Alright. Be careful then Jonny." I laugh at his given nickname to me.

"Okay mr. Lance." I answered and wave as he left. I sigh and started to head to the large gate. I pressed the call button attached to the wall.

"Hello? How may I help you?" A woman said over the speaker.

"This is Jonathan Denis." That's the only thing I have to say and the gate automatically opened and I walk in pretty easy. I'm already known here because I'm mostly visiting once a week whenever I want to hang out with Luke. This house is almost the same size as my husband and mine's place but ours were much bigger. The front door opened and there it was, my best friend standing with arms wide open. I smile and immediately run towards him and hug him.

"I miss you." I murmured and bury my face to his broad chest. He hug back while chuckling.

"I miss you too. Let's go inside first shall we?" Luke offered. I nodded and let go of him then we went to his living room.

"So how are things going with the Fong?" He ask once we sat on their long couch. I sigh and put my head on his lap. This is a normal thing for us to do. Sometimes it's him who's laying his head on my lap as we talk to each other.