Chapter 28

Jonathan's POV

Many days passed and today is going to be my official week getting back to the house. These last six days that I stayed there, there's unexpectedly nothing bad that happened. I was expecting that he'll push me away or give me those cold shoulders but the opposite actually happened. He always stays close to me when we're together at the house, keeping his eye on me (not in the creepy way, alright?), helping me as best as he can (which didn't really help at all to be honest but it's still nice even if jon wouldn't admit it to himself), give me a ride and pick me up from work, and then sleep together in his room. The last one became another routine for us, for me, like it was already automatic when we finish eating dinner we'll went straight up stairs and enter his room without talking then sleep beside each other. A light pink blush spread on my cheeks whenever I thought about it. I wasn't expecting that being a result of my come back to the house. I thought I'll just stay in my room and lock myself away from him. Now that I'm noticing, he's suddenly talking more than usual and not the typical humming in response or silent nodding but actually talking. Although I'm glad he's using his voice to reply but sometimes, out of the blue, he'll say something really awkward to reply back or something stupid that even I couldn't think of what to say. I just ignore it as a result. Today was not different than usual.

"Jon, are the cupcakes ready?" Scotty ask as he help me cut the dough while I put some frostings above the cupcakes.

"Almost..." I mutter as I put a pink frosting on the twenty-fourth cupcake.

"Done!" I beamed and put the two sets of cupcakes into the trays. Scotty helped me carry it and we went outside to put it in display for the customers to buy as a dessert. David smile when he saw us holding it and help us.

"Thanks." I thanked him as I wipe the sweat on my forehead. He nodded and place it inside the glass.

"No problem. Are the chocolate chips done?" He ask. My eyes widen as I realize I haven't started yet doing it.

"Shoot! I forgot! I'll immediately make it!"

I run back to the kitchen while Scotty excused himself to help Brock on making coffee. When I get inside I immediately started grabbing the ingredients needed for the cookies. The door suddenly opens and Kryoz went inside.

"Need help?" Kryoz offer as he walk towards me.

"If it's okay then could you please soften the butter? So it's easier to stir in the mixer." I replied. He oblige and grab the butter and cut it into small pieces. A couple of minutes pass and the chocolate chip was now being baked in the oven. My baking became a lot easier since Kryoz came. He's actually really helpful to me along with Scotty who's helping from time to time.

I sigh in relief when everything rushed to bake were finally done and now we can catch our breath. Just then the peacefulness was interrupted when the door burst open and Scotty stare at us with wide eyes and mouth ajar.

"He is here!" He gasp out. A frown form on Kryoz and mine's forehead as we stare back at Scotty who's looking at us in disbelief. Kryoz put down the mixer and mixing bowl he's currently using to make a batter.

"Who?" He ask curiously as he speed walk towards Scotty.

"See it for yourself." He replied as he step aside for Kryoz to peak outside. As soon as Kryoz stick his head out, I immediately hear a loud gasp. Kryoz look back at Scotty and to my direction with a shock expression.

"Jon, you should see this." He utter. I sigh and put down the cups I'm holding and went towards them. I walk out and look on what is the commotion. My eyes widen when not only did I see my husband but also Brian, who's currently snuggling Brock. A few customers were looking at Evan in shock, some secretly taking pictures, while the others were whispering to each other. He's really famous huh?