Chapter 18

Sorry for the late publish. Have been busy with an upcoming project. Anyway, here it is.~
Also, R.I.P Buddy. You're always Ohm's one and only best friend.
______________________________________

Jonathan's POV

The next day came and it's back to normal again. Waking up without my husband in the house. I'm currently at work at the moment. It's quite boring since there's only a few customers who comes by this day. I sigh as I mop the floor. There's still some pastries on display so I don't have to bake a new one.

"Hey Jon." Someone greeted me. I look up from the floor and to the person who greeted me and a smile form on my lips when I saw who it was.

"Craig!" I called and hug him. He smile as well and hug back.

"Good to see you here again! Taking a day off?" I said as I let go of him.

"Yup. I was also hoping that we could hang out today." He gently said. I'm grateful that he would like to hang out with me but I doubt David will allow me to slack off so I pout and shake my head.

"Can't really do that sorry. David will get mad at me."

He pout as well and just nod. Just then, an idea came in my mind.

"But I'm free for lunch! We can go chat that time if you're down with it." I suggest. His eyes lit up and he quickly smile.

"Of course! Well then, I'm gonna eat breakfast here." He said as he started making his way on one of the vacant table. I followed him as I pull out my notepad and pen.

"What would you like to order?" I ask as I hand him one of the menu as soon as he sit down.

He hum as he look at it. "I'll get a tall macchiato and a slice of almond cake." He uttered and put down the menu. I quickly wrote his order before grabbing back the menu and smiling at him.

"Okay. I'll be back in a few minutes with your order."

He nodded and I quickly but carefully run towards the counter.

"Another order!" I said as I gave the piece of paper to David. He accept it and started put the food on a tray.

"That guy sure likes hanging out with you." He said while doing his work.

"Yeah. He's fun to talk with actually." I confessed as I took a glance at Craig who's looking down at his phone and it looks like he's just mindlessly playing with it.

David hum as he grab the finished drink from Brock and put it on the tray before giving it to me.

"Just be careful tho. Don't easily get attached to strangers." He warned. I roll my eyes but still nodded.

"I'm not five David. I know what I'm doing." I replied before walking away with the tray. Halfway through my walking to Craig's table, the door swing open and I automatically roll my eyes when I saw who it was.

"Hey Jon!" Tyler greeted with a huge grin on his face. I grunt and face him.

"What are you doing here again? Don't you have anything better to do?" I asked. Somehow, for the past two weeks I've known him, the most obvious change I saw was the way he dress up. From being too formal to being casual. But his flirty side still remain which is totally irritating.

"Aww sweetheart, don' chu miss me?" He asked with a pout. I grimace and look away.

"No. Why would I? Besides, get out of my way! I'm serving an order!" I softly glare at him because he's blocking where I'm about to go to Craig's table. He look down at the tray in my hand.