Chapter 9

Jonathan's POV

After what happened last night I didn't bother eating breakfast. I just quickly took a bath and get ready for work and walk out of my room. When I'm going downstairs I saw him walking up the stairs. We stare at each other and he open his mouth to speak but I immediately pass him by and head outside of the house. I search for mr. Lance and I saw him watering the flowers while whistling some sort of song.

"Mr. Lance. Can you give me a ride right now?" I favored. He looked at his watch before looking at me confused.

"This early? Did you already eat your breakfast?" He ask. I just shake my head and softly smile.

"I don't feel hungry today." I replied and turn around.

"I'm just going to wait in the car after you finish watering the plants." I informed and walk towards the car and enter it. After a few minutes he finally enter the car as well and started the engine. We finally left the mansion and was now heading towards the cafe.

"Are you still upset about what happened last night?" He started a conversation. I look away and stare at the window.

"No." I answer and put my palm on my chin and rest my face on it.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

I saw him shrug and focus his attention on the road.

"Alright. If you say so."

He never talk again until we arrive at the shop and I quickly exited the car.

"I'll call you if I need a ride." I informed. He nodded before speeding off and leaving me alone. I turn around and walk towards the cafe. I enter the place and I saw a guy reading a book while sitting on one of the vacant chairs. The book was covering his face so I can't see who it is.

"Uhm sir the shop is still close." I said while approaching him. He slowly move down his book and now I can see his eyes. Those familiar green eyes.

"Darwin?" I gasped. He finally put down his book and now I can fully see his smiling face.

"Hey Jon. Miss me?" He greeted and cross his legs. I could feel myself slowly smiling as I finally get to see him.

"Where's my bear hug?" I ask and open my arms. He chuckles and stand up and walk towards me to give me a hug.

"Here it is." He hug me tightly but not to tight that I couldn't breath. I bury my face on his chest because he's taller than me. I felt him nuzzle his face on the crook of my neck and sniff. I slightly flinch and a blush form on my cheeks.

"Are you still using the perfume I gave to you?" He ask. I'm badly blushing right now and I look away before nodding. He laugh and we let go of each other.

"Wow. That was like... two years ago? It still have some?"

"Well I only use a small amount so that's why. But it's already running out." I replied. He nodded and smile. Showing his pearl white teeth.

"Don't worry. I'll buy it again for you."

I grin and clap my hands.

"Thank you!" I thanked him.

"No problem." He said and look around the shop.

"Did you paint a different color on this shop?" He ask. I nodded and point on the posters hanging on the wall. He looks at it confused.

"We also added some posters of the new beverages and cakes we created." I said. He nodded and look back at me.
"I really miss you, Jon. Two years being away from you was unbearable." He uttered. A tint of blush form on my cheeks and my heart beats fast.