Chapter 2

[One Month Later]

April 22, 2xxx

Jonathan's POV

The day has come. My wedding. But never once have I seen the person I'm going to marry. Hell, I don't even know his name. I don't want to ask my parents for any information about this mysterious man because I'm still mad at this. I don't think I'll ever forgive them for forcing me to a contract marriage for the sake of this stupid company. I sigh as I put on the specialized white suit the dresser made who's specifically hired by my mom. It was fitted perfectly and I find myself smiling a little bit by my appearance.

At least I'm not that bad looking at the wedding.

I'm sure my other pair will drop his jaw by my looks. I mean, not to brag but I have the whitest shade of skin, baby blue eyes and ombre hair. I actually don't look like a man nearing his thirties.

Come to think of it, how old is the person I'm going to marry? Is he older?

I guess he's older by how he was described by my best friend. I mean, there's no way he's younger than me by how he act, right? But I swear I'll straight up ditch the wedding if I'm going to be married to an old man!

A knock came on my door and it opens to reveal my best friend staring at me. He stare at me for a second before letting out a low whistle and nodding to himself.

"Wow Jon. You look handsome." He praised as he continue checking me out. I giggle and went over to him.

"Thank you."

After that short exchange of words he then offer his hand to lead me downstairs.

"Ready?" He ask with a soft smile. I sigh before nodding and accepting his hand. We went downstairs and I saw my mom waiting for us. She look at me and her eyes widen then she smile widely.

"Oh darling! You look beautiful. I can't believe you're going to get married today." She squeals as she admire my outfit. I click my tongue in distaste and roll my eyes.

"I can't believe either." I spat with sarcasm. Her face sadden but then lit up again then drag me and Luke outside which a limo was waiting for us.

"Come on you two! The other groom is waiting for us." She beamed and once we enter the luxurious car and were settled in, the driver drove off.

I know it's bad to think but I really wish we would get in a car accident or the driver drove on a nearest cliff just so this marriage thing can be cancel but sadly, we arrive like 20 minutes on the said church the wedding will be held. When I stepped out, I saw my father waiting for me at the entrance. He smile and like Luke, he offer his hand. I took a deep breath and shakily accept it without any other choice. When we started to walk on the long red carpeted floor, so was the casual wedding song as well. I'm starting to regret why I'm here. Why does my life ended like this?

We reached the end of the carpet and the song ended. I look at my groom and my eyes widen.

He's stunningly handsome.

The way his serious expression makes him pleasing to look at, and don't start me with his body structure, his well built body was visibly seen through the black suit. Making our dress contrast to each other yet appealing to the eye.

Is this really the man I'm going to marry?

The priest stood in front of the two of us and started the ceremony. I'm too bored to listen to the speech and just wait for it to end but I must forgot the part where we're about to answer to be an official married couple.