Chapter 11

Jonathan's POV

The bells above the door rings and I smile and decided to greet the new customer.

"Good day! Welcome to--" My greeting was abruptly stop and my smile turn into a glare when I saw who enter the cafe.

"Oh. It's just you." I said and turn around and goes back on wiping a table.

"What do you mean it's just me? How rude!" He pouted and walk towards my direction.

"Don't you dare come any closer you pervert." I hissed and his eyes widen at what I just called him.

"P-Pervert?! I haven't done anything to you!" He defend himself. I cross my arms and blankly stare at him.

"Oh yeah? Then what do you call your flirting then? A friendly talk?" I countered back and smirk.

He sigh and scratch the back of his head.

"Oh. About that, I'm so sorry. It's just out of my hobby."

I raise my brow.

"Out of your hobby? Are you serious?" I scoff and turn around and walk away.

"Ah! H-Hey! Don't just turn around and leave me alone!" He whine and hug my waist. I blush and tried to get him off.

"Let go of my waist! Hey! Stop it!" I tried to smack his arms but he still refuse to let me go.

"I will only let you go if you promise to let me know you more!" He said. The other customers in the cafe started to stare at us. Even Brock and Scotty but they're just laughing at us and doesn't have an intention of helping me get rid of this annoying guy. The only thing that I could do was give up.

"Fine! Just let go of me! People are starting to stare at us!" I grumble. He oblige and smile. I stare at him and I just realized that he's not wearing a business attire. Just a plain white shirt and a black jeans.

"Great! By the way it's my day off so we can talk all day. Let's head to the back then so we can talk privately." He said and started to push me towards the backroom.

"A-Ah! Don't push me!"

He laugh and just continue what he's doing and was about to hold the doorknob of the backroom when a hand grab his wrist and stop him.

"Who do you think you are suddenly bargaining into somebody else's private property. Can't you read? It says, 'Only Staffs are Allowed'. So don't you dare enter and also let him go." David said with a glare. Tyler smirk and look at David.

"Ohh. It's you again. And to answer your questions, I'm just the son of the third most wealthiest family in this country and the heir of the Wilde's Company. Second, yes, I can read and third, no, I won't let him go. You should be the one who should let go of my wrist." He answer calmly. David keep on glaring at him and I could see that he tighten his grip on Tyler.

"I don't care if you're the son of a wealthy family or a heir of a stupid company. Leave now before I call a police. This is my last warning." He threaten. Tyler straighten his body and that's where I realize that he's hella tall. I know David is tall but he's much more taller than David by an inch or so. Yet, David doesn't look like he care by their height difference and they did a staring contest. More like a glaring contest.

I sigh and start acting up and put myself between them.

"Hey. Hey. Don't start a fight in here. David, I'm letting him in so you don't have to worry." I look at David and I could tell he's going to protest. He open his mouth and ready to talk back. Yep, predicted.