Chapter 26

[Evan Fong's third day resting in his house]

Third Person's POV

Weekend came and Evan Fong is currently resting in the living room, well, trying as best as he could. He's getting more and more impatient when he has nothing better to do. When he's about to get pissed he'll remember Brian's sad look and the threat to call his father and tell everything he's doing to himself if he didn't follow what his Irish friend said.

His thinking was suddenly cut off when the doorbell suddenly ring around the house. Curious, he stood up and walk towards the door to see who it is. Not really expecting any visitor as he did not remember someone calling to come over or inviting anyone except one person, but that person already made a decision of not coming back so he's really curious who was behind the door. As soon as he open it his eyes completely widen in shock at who it was. He open his mouth to speak but no words came out. He stare at his visitor like he can't believe who he's seeing.

'I thought he's not coming back?' His thought spoke up. He didn't know he's just standing on the doorway with mouth ajar as he look at the person in front of him until that said person spoke up.

"Are you just going to stand there and stare at me all day or are you going to let me in?" Jonathan irritably said as he glare at him. He close his mouth and clear his throat before stepping aside for his spouse to enter the house along with a luggage being pulled. He close the door once that both of them are inside and he watch as Jonathan went straight up the stairs. He could see the struggle of the shorter man as he tried to pull up the huge luggage in each step and immediately decided to help.

"Let me carry it." He offer to help and tried to grab the handle but Jonathan quickly pull it away where it was out of reach from him.

"I can do it by myself." The other man spatted and continue pulling the luggage up. He couldn't help but sigh at his husband's stubbornness but didn't argue anymore to not cause any problem. He still followed him though, secretly giving a slight lift on the bottom part of the luggage from time to time to make things a little bit easier for the other. Once they reach the top, Jonathan quickly made his way to his old room and enter. Slamming the door shut in the process and almost hitting Evan's face as he tried to follow him inside as well. Good thing Evan is too quick so his face didn't made contact with the door.

He patiently wait outside and it almost felt like forever. Tapping his foot impatiently on the wooden floor as he stand infront of his partner's room.

"If you're getting impatient then you can leave now." The person inside the room half yelled. Evan sigh and decided to sit on the floor, with his legs crossed and his back press against the wooden door.

"Do you need help setting up your room?" He asked. Loud enough for the person inside to hear. He heard shuffling before getting the expected answer.

"No." The blue eyed man stubbornly said. He sigh once again and didn't talk while continue waiting. His waiting in minutes turn to hours, his legs feeling numb underneath him, his back aching from crouching for too long and his eyes going tired of staring into emptiness. He might even fall asleep right there if it wasn't from the repetitive noise he's hearing from the other room. He's getting tired just sitting and waiting. God it felt like forever. Just the slight bumps and shuffling from the other room were keeping his attention and a question bugging him until he couldn't held it in anymore and spoke up.

"S-so.." He trailed off in a low voice, almost inaudible. He couldn't find another way to start the question.

"So what?" Jonathan barked through the door. He bit his bottom lip anxiously before braving up and continue his words.