Chapter 15

Jonathan's POV

"You again?" I ask as soon as I saw him sitting on one of our tables. He smile and wave his hand at me. What is with this people?

"I just want to come here to check up on you and maybe relax." Craig answer and adjusted his glasses. I sigh and give him the menu.

"If you want to relax here then might as well order something." I said and pull out a notepad to write his order.

"Alright. Fine." He answer and look at the menu and started to choose.

"I'll get three macaroons and a cup of tea." He said and hand back the menu. I grab it before writing down his order.

"I'll be right back with your order." I said and walk away.

"Let's chat a little bit when you get back!" He shouted. I sigh and nodded my head at him before continue walking to the counter. David raise his brow while looking at Craig.

"Another flirt?" He blurted while crossing his arms. I shake my head and grunt.

"Not really." I answer. He scoff and grab the paper with the order and started to place it on a tray.

"Why do everyone wants to get close to you?" He grumble while looking down. I giggle at his pouty face and pinch his cheek.

"It's because I'm gorgeous." I replied. He blush and lightly push away my hand that was on his cheek but didn't let go.

"Yeah. You're right." He whisper while looking away. A light blush form on my cheeks and I pull away my hand that he's holding and grab the tray.

"I should serve this." I said and walk away. That was sooooo awkward.

I walk back to where Craig was and put down the tray with food.

"Here it is." I said.

"Sit with me please." He said and smile. I sigh and oblige. There was a long silence as he grab the tea and continue sipping on it. We sat without talking as I wait for him to speak up first. After a solid 5 minutes he finally spoke up.

"I bet you have a question to me. Spill it out." He said without looking at me and just focus his eyes on his tea.

"Yeah I do have. Who are you?" I ask. He put down his tea and stare at me confuse.

"I thought I already introduce myself? I'm Craig. Craig Thompson." He answer. I scoff and roll my eyes.

"You know what I'm talking about. How do you know me? I never show my face to anyone in the business industry and never once did I attend any meeting. So how did you know that I am a heir? There's tons of people who's surname ends with Dennis but how did you know that I am the specific heir?" I whisper with anger in my voice as I glare at him. He doesn't look fazed and just sigh.

"You should know the answer to that question of yours since you're a heir. Are you not teached by your parents on these type of things?" He replied in a calm tone. My anger rises and I continue to glare at him.

"You didn't answer my question." I said with authority in my voice. He straighten up and stare at me.

"Fine. To satisfy your need for answers, I'll answer your first question. I'm Craig Thompson, another heir of a company." He said. I raise my brow and look at him up and down.

"You? A heir?" I ask. He smile and nodded his head. My mouth went ajar and I look at his clothing. I never expect that there will be a heir who still wears very casual clothes and a bright yellow sandals outside their homes.