Chapter 6

Two updates since *whisper* It's my birthday today. :D I'm officially an adult! More taxes and problems to come!
______________________________________

Jonathan's POV

The first thing I did the next morning was to check on him but when I open the door and enter his room he's nowhere in sight. I went downstairs and ask mr. Lance if he ever saw him last night. The old man shake his head and said that my husband never came home last night.

"Is he always like this?" I ask. Mr. Lance nodded and look at me with a sad smile.

"You bet. This is actually not the worse than before you're together. Usually he'll only come home if he forgot something or to change clothes and then he's off to work again. He's mostly staying on a hotel near the company."

I sigh as I mop the floor of the shop as I remember my conversation with mr. Lance this morning.

I just sigh and continue moping the floor because Scott accidentally stumble on his own feet and spill the juice that he was about to serve to a customer. He keeps apologizing to David and David didn't mind it at all and just said to him that he should go back to work. I don't have anything else to do because there's no order of a customize cake to bake so I'm just assisting anyone who needs help right now.

"Hey guys, I'll be gone for a couple of minutes because I need to take out the trashes! Make sure to assist the customers!" David informed us. We nodded and continue working.

"Jon, after you're done moping the floor could you please take the order of table 17?" Lui said. I look up and nodded.

"I'm done anyway." I answer. I put the mop at the back before grabbing a pen and notepad and walking towards table 17. When I get there, I saw a young man sitting alone while wearing a business attire and looking down on his phone in his hand. I want to cringe just by seeing that stupid clothing but I held myself and smile.

"Good morning! Welcome to Sweetie Pie Cafe Shop! What's your order sir?" I greeted in my most energetic voice. The man look up at his phone and to me. His eyes went up and down while staring at me before smirking and putting his phone to his pocket.

"Are you in the menu?" He ask. Now I'm pretty sure that I'm cringing right now.

"I'm sorry to disappoint you sir but I'm not in the menu." I answer with a minimum hint of anger in my voice. He didn't leave the smirk on his lips while staring at me with those lustful eyes. Eww.

"Oh come on, Sweetie Pie. Don't play hard to get."

Did he just use the shop's name to call me?

"Sir, if you're not going to order, please leave the shop quietly." I ordered. He didn't budge and just continue on looking at me with interest.

"You don't have to call me sir. Just call me Tyler, sweetie." He said. Before I could reply he spoke first.

"And I'll order a slice of Blueberry Cheesecake and a medium size Espresso." He added. I write it down and bow to him before quickly leaving. As I walk away, I could feel him still staring at me. I shiver and give the order to Lui who's looking at me weirdly.

"Are you ok?" He ask after he read the order and hand the paper to Brock to make the espresso. Brock grab it and read the order before making the drink immediately.

"No. The guy on table 17 keeps on flirting on me." I answer. He look at the guy intently before looking back at me and smiling.

"That guy looks hot. Aren't you single? Why don't you hang out with someone?" He suggested. My eyes widen and I quickly shake my head.

Contract Husband [H2OVANOSS] [SLOW UPDATE]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें