Chapter 47

I am super duper sorry for being gone for like 4 months(?)! School was just being an asshole and wouldn't let us have some free time so it took this long for this chapter to finish.
It is finally the end of our first sem anyway so the first thing that I'll do? Update this fricking story of course! Are you excited for this chapter? I sure hope so since this one have loooooots of emotion in it! You've been warned. Also, merry Christmas! =)

______________________________________

Third Person's POV

The day has finally come and for some reason, Evan is nervous. He's currently putting on his black vest as he get dress alone in their shared room. Jonathan, on the other hand, decided to get dressed on another room to give him some 'privacy'. Evan wanted to roll his eyes at that statement. He already saw the other completely naked before so what's there to be shy anyway? Besides, they're both guys. What he has is what Evan has himself so he doesn't get the point.

Evan was done with everything, he already slick back his newly cutted hair and spray some perfume that Jonathan picked for him while they're shopping for the clothes they picked for each other. Evan simply wore a black tuxedo with a white long sleeve underneath.

Once he's all setup, he left the room and knock at the blue door opposite to his room.

"Are you done?"

"Yep!"

The door swung open and there his husband was, wearing a fitted white tuxedo with black longsleeves underneath. Their suits complementing each other. Evan couldn't help but stare at the beautiful man in front of him.

"You look amazing." Evan mutter in awe. Jonathan giggles and check on him as well.

"Not as hot as you are though. Damn, you nailed that suit."

Evan shyly look away before faking a cough and keep his stoic expression.

"We should probably get going. The party will start in an hour."

As soon as they arrive at the venue, the first person they saw was Brian, who's looking down at his watch with a frown impatiently tapping his foot on the pavement. Evan parked his car before they get out of it and walk towards his secretary. Brian look up just in time and notice the two, his face relaxing as he sigh in relief.

"Thank god you guys are finally here!"

"Geez, calm down. The party won't start in 20 minutes."

Brian raise a brow at him to what he just said.

"Is that really you who's talking?"

Evan simply roll his eyes before clicking his tongue and marching inside.

"Shut up, let's just get inside." He grumbled as he walk passed by him.

Jonathan tap Brian's shoulder as he stand beside him, motioning for the two of them to follow the grumpy man leading the way.

"Glad that you can come."

"Well, I don't have any other things to do at home so might as well accompany him. Besides, Brock told me that David closed the shop because of some family business so I don't have any 'excuse' to him." He respond, quoting using his hand the word excuse.

Brian snort at the motion and look at the grumpy person walking in front of them with a smile.

"But still, you agreed to come. That makes him happy."

Jonathan put both of his hands inside the pocket of his pants as he lowly chuckle. "Pft. I know, he's actually excited and prepare everything, even the suits."