Chapter (1)

Follow my account on
Insta. @mero_zymr
.........

Enjoy♥

《Demons》

Five years have passed since that dreadful day. The day that changed everyone's life. The day that Asu kill Nihan in spite of Emir's warnings. That day Nihan lost her life and Kemal was condemned to live in pain without her for the rest of his life. His only conciliation was his lovely daughter, Deniz.

Emir's state wasn't any better. On top of Nihan's death he was convicted of his crimes and illegal business for ten years in prison. No one but his mother was visiting him and even her it was a challenge to make him agree to meet her.

He was imprisoned out of Istanbul. Away from his father and everyone else. Sadness and darkness were his only companion in his lonely miserable life.

Zeynep's life wasn't ideal either Throughout these five years, but she has made peace with her past and the people around her. Helping Kamal to take care of Deniz and working in a local school as a teacher. She's content with her life and trying more often to not think about Emir. His attempt to burn her alive was the last straw. She was done with Emir a long time ago,
(or at least that what she was trying to tell herself every day). She never thought that she'll find someone who will heal her heart, someone who can make her forget her painful past, someone whom she can have family with until the day she met Bulut Girey.

He was a business man with good manners and high morals whom happened to be Kemal's Business partner. They met through the opening of Kemal's new company. Bulut fall in love with Zeynep the moment he lied his eyes on her. Zeynep on the other hand was oblivious to Bulut's attraction towards her. It took almost a year for Bulut to make her give him a chance and eventually they become the perfect couple that everyone in the family love and support.

Zeynep's mother was happy for her daughter. After hussein's death two years ago the family didn't have many things to be happy about. So this was a bless.

Five years have passed and everyone's life was almost stable and normal until the news of Emir's early release of prison was announced. He was released for good behavior. His lawyers were successful in putting all the blame of his illegal business on his father.

Emir was released that day with a plan to get his life back, to get his legacy back, to get his power back. And maybe get his daughter back as well. So he's in for a new fight.

.......

And the story begins.