Chapter (25)

Zeynep was enjoying her time more at Emir's house. She liked the new Emir he was so much lighter and open with her and Emir was spending time at home more often and he was so enjoying the new change. He felt like he was finally healing.

Zeynep woke up in the morning and went downstairs. She felt a bit disappointed when she found that Emir has left early in the morning.

They used to have breakfast together everyday. But Ece gave her a note Emir left it for her. Zeynep read the note with a smile on her face . Emir asked her to have dinner with him that night. And that she should be ready at eight.

Zeynep was feeling giddy and nervous all day. This was the first time Emir asks her to go out with him. She wanted every thing to be perfect. She even asked the maids and the guards about their opinion on the best dress to wear. She was so excited.

Emir came back at seven and he himself dressed up in a fitting dark, suit. He went to Zeynep's room and nocked at her door. Zeynep opened the door and Emir's jaw almost dropped to the floor. She looked stunning in a white dress with her hear swept to the side. Her make up was simple but her dark red lips were distracting. Emir was speechless but he manged to utter a few words.

"You look so beautiful"

"Thank you.. you too. I'm mean you look handsome yourself" Zeynep rambled shyly.

"Ready to go?" Emir said offering her his arm and both went downstairs.

"So, where are we going?" Zeynep asked

"It's a surprise"

"Okay"
...

Emir took her to a beautiful yacht. They went aboard and Zeynep was stunned with the set up. A beautiful table was set up with flowers and candles and music. It was a bit cheesy but everyone loves cheese so why not. Emir promised to woo her and he did.

"Emir. This so beautiful"

"You deserve beautiful things Zeynep"
"Zeynep looked at him tears in her eyes and throw her self at him. Hugging him tightly.

"Thank you"

....

The food was delicious. They ate and talked and laughed. When it was almost midnight the fire works started. Emir really did out done himself that night. It was magical.

After they watched the fire works, the weather became cooler so they decided to call it a night and go back home. In their way back home Zeynep teased him
"When you said that you wanted to start over I didn't think you meant latterly"

"What do you mean? " Emir asked confused.

"I mean the hotel, the yackt... what's next? Are we going to meet Murad Poz again?"

Emir laughed nervously "Um no. I think Murad is busy with his wedding and stuff. But we can go to his wedding you know. I got an invitation"

"Are you serious?"
Zeynep asked. Her eyes going big.

"Yes I'm serious. We should go. He's my friend after all"

"Oh my god I'm going to meet Asli too
Zeynep sequaled happily like a child going to Disney land.

Emir laughed at her enthusiasm and shocked his head. His little one is still a little one. And he was so happy that he was able to make her laugh and smile instead of making her cry.

They reached their home and went inside. Emir suggested some wine so they drank a little. They sat in the living room, both at the same sofa. Their bodies were so closs to each other. They were so nervous. Then Emir chuckled.

"What?" Zeynep asked.

"It's just that we are nervous like a silly couple. I mean why we're nervous? It's not the first time we spend time together besides. We had already seen each other naked" Emir teased her.

"Ugh. Emir I thought we agreed to forget that horrible verbal vomit"

"I didn't agree to anything" Emir laughed. And Zeynep looked at him smiling.

"Maybe because this time is different. We both are different people now. So it's all new to us" Zeynep said softly.

They were looking at each other's eyes. Their faces so closs they can feel the other's breath on their lips. Then emir leaned closer and stoped just a few millimeters away from her lips. Giving her a chance to bull a way. But she didn't. She closed the distance and their lips met in a chaste, soft, delicate kiss. Both was feeling the other's heart beats. The fire and longing and desire were blazing.

They made out for a few minutes
then Zeynep bulled a way. Both breathing heavily. Zeynep got up and said

"I think we should go to sleep" Zeynep said.

"Okay" emir replied feeling disappointed.

Then Zeynep extended her hand to him and pulled him up. He stood in front of her confused. Then she came closser to him and whispered into his ears.

"I think I'm ready" Emir swallowed. A shiver took over his body.

Then Zeynep pulled him upstairs. They reached her room and went inside. They stood facing each other in the dim light. Zeynep put her arms arround his shoulder and Emir circled her waist. Both were trembling slightly. Zeynep was hesitant at first. Emir understood her fears so he pressed his forehead to hers and murmured softly.

"If you're not sure I can go to my room right now, just say it"

"I'm.. I'm sure. I'm just..."

"Shhh.. I understand. Don't be scared. I'll never break your heart again Kucugum. I promise" Zeynep released a breath and looked at his eyes deeply and said.

"I missed you.." before she can finish her sentence Emir lips crushed into hers. Silencing her, burnig her, consuming her. The kiss was so deep and passionate and hot. Zeynep's hand went to the front of his shirt opening the buttons of his shirt with a trembling hands while his hands went to the back of her dress bulling the zipper down. They bulled at each other's clothes and both stood in front of each other half naked. Then Emir pushed her to the bed gently.
They made love that night. And it was not out of rage or jealously or desire .. it was passionate and sweet at the same time. Like two married people in love. It was by far the best night in their life.

..........