Chapter (11)

Few daye passed and no one heard anything from Emir. He was busy with meetings at his company, he was able to get his shares back but not his position as the CEO. The board didn't trust him yet to give him the leadership of the company.
He has to work for it a little pit. His business with Bulut was canceled. Emir wasn't surprised. Bulut must have known about his past issues with the Soyderes therefore he has chosen his in lows over business.

Emir has to change his tactic. Apparently choosing Bulut as a mean to approach Zeynep was not on the agenda anymore. He has to go after the main subject. He was able to seduce Zeynep in the past and he's sure can do it now. He'll make her trust him again. He'll make her fall in love with him again. He knows her better than anyone. Yes she's different now but deep down she's still the same person.
She's still his kucugum.

His men were able to bring him her number. He called her the first time and it didn't go well.

She kept screaming at him for getting her number without permission and the several later calls went unanswered.
(Let's try the old fashion way of communication, shall we?) Emir thought.

.....

Zeynep went to the store to buy some new clothes and necessities for the wedding also she has to see the designer for the last trial of her wedding dress.

She didn't want something a designer made, but Bulut insisted that she should wear the most beautiful dress in Turkey.

Zeynep was standing in the changing room looking at herself in the mirror, at her beautiful wedding dress.

"Alright Zeynep. This is your third time. Don't ruin it" She thought out load.

"Well they say that _Third is a charm_ or maybe in your case. A Curse "

A voice from behind her says. His voice. She froze in her spot not believing what she just heard, untill she saw him come into the view. She was looking at him through the mirror. A smirk on his lips. While her eyes and mouth were wide open.
(Oh God) Zeynep thought.

"What the hell are you doing here? are you insane? Well don't answer that we both know you're insane. Are you staying me now?"

Zeynep was facing him trying to yell at him in a low voice while poking Emir's chest with her finger. Her movement brought them even closer in the narrow space. Emir was watching her finger. He remembers how delicate her fingers are. He used to love touching them.

Emir was pulled out of his thoughts by Zeynep's load Voice.
"Emir. I want answers right now"

"Don't talk to me with this tone Kucugum. You forgot who I am" Emir replied threateningly.

"I now very well who you are Emir. Now YOU should know that I want you out of here"

"Again don't order me Zeynep, when did I ever did what I was told, I do what I want and you and your precious brother should never forget that and stop with this misplaced confidence you have"

"Mmm So, your highness came all the way down here to talk to a common like me. To do what. Praise yourself?" Zeynep said crossing her arms under her breasts. Her arms brushed Emir's chest. Emir's eyes went to her breast for a second then were back to her eyes.

Zeynep looked at him with a single rased eyebrow expecting an answer. Emir actually forgot her question but he answered.

"I just wanted to talk to you about something but you weren't answering my calls?"