Chapter (32)

Emir went to see Zeynep but she refused to see him so he waited outside of her family house at night. He saw Kemal arrives and go inside then he called her.

"What do you want Emir?"

"Come see me I'm waiting outside"

"Are you crazy? I told you I don't want to see you.. now leave"

"Zeynep. Come out or I'll come to you. With your brother in there I don't think it's going to be a pleasant meeting. Think about Deniz"

"God. You are so disgusting. Don't get Deniz in the middle of this. And just leave us alone"

"Okay then. I'm coming in"
he was about to hang up when she screamed.

"WAIT. I'm coming out. But this is the last time Emir. The last time"

Zeynep threw some excuse at her family and got out. Emir saw her and stepped out of the car.

"Good evening Kucugum.. miss me?"

"I can't believe you Emir. What are you doing. Do you think this is a joke?"

"No.. you just didn't leave me any other choice. You refused to see me. And I.. I missed you.. Please come home"

Zeynep was at war with herself. She missed him too but she has to stand her ground this time. He needs to learn.

Zeynep took a deep breath.
"Look Emir. I asked you for some time. Please just respect that.. I'll talk to you when I'm ready"

"We'll talk now"

"Emir"

"No. Zeynep listen...I'm sorry.."

"You already said that"

"Let me finish"
He took a step towards her "I know I hurt you alot. The only person who loved me unconditionally but I didn't deserve it. Not before and certainly not now. But I'll work on that. I'll be worthy of your love. You just have to give me a chance"

"Emir.. how can I trust your words.. I'm always in unstable ground when it comes to you. Why this struggle? Tell me the truth. Tell me that it will never work out between us. Tell me that you'll never love me .. tell...."

Suddenly. Not letting her finish her sentence. Emir grabbed her face and kissed her. Zeynep gasped and tripped but Emir held her tight. The kiss was chaste and sweet. Before she can respond Emir pulled back. He held her head and looked at her deeply.

"Don't ask me to say that I don't love you" then he pulled back completely and went to his car and drove away.

Emir left Zeynep standing in front of her house. Stunned. Frozen in her spot. What did he just say? What's that supposed to mean? She went inside and locked herself in her room. Her heart was beating fast. The Butterflies in her stomack were flagging their wings wildly. Emir loves her. EMIR LOVES HER.

Zeynep couldn't sleep that night.  Stunned. Confused. Flabbergasted, but mostly happy. She had almost forgotten why was she mad at him.

The manipulative Basterd.

Emir was in his home office not drinking this time. His almost confession to to Zeynep left him in a good mood. He thought that it might make things weird but it was totally the opposite. He felt lighter. Happier.
He was going through his files and paper work when suddenly he saw a white envelope between the files. The envelope had Zeynep's name on it.

He called for Ece and asked her about it. She said that they had received this envelope two weeks ago. And that they left it here but Emir was so out of it to even notice anything.

Emir put the envelope aside planning to take it to Zeynep next time he sees her when suddenly something caught his attention. On the left corner of the envelope there was a logo of a hospital.

Why would Zeynep receive a mail from the hospital? Is she sick? He got worried so he took the envelope and opened it.

What he read in there made him still like a statu. Written inside was a prescription of some vitamins and dates of check ups. And other stuff a pregnant woman needs. Emir wasn't stupid he knows what it was.
He was so shocked. He put his hands on his face. Eyes fall of tears.

ZEYNEP IS PREGNANT.

Emir was laughing like crazy. He was so happy. They're having a baby. Another Poyraz. He was pacing in his office not knowing what to do with this happy energy. Then suddenly he stopped.  Zeynep is pregnant. And she didn't tell him. His happiness transformed into rage. He was thinking about driving his car and go to her. But he controlled himself. He took deep breathes and sat down thinking.

Okay Mrs. Little Kozcioglu. Let's see how long can you keep your little secret from me. You want to play? Fine.
Two can play this game.

......