Chapter (37)

Time passed. Zeynep was so happy. Emir was so tentative to her. And She was so proud of the man he had become. Zeynep was seven months pregnant now with a boy. She and Emir decided to name him Jahn.

Zeynep wasn't visiting her family much but she was talking to her mother on the phone occasionally.

...

One evening Emir and Zeynep were sitting in the living room. Emir was talking to their son. Trying to teach him some tricks and ways of how to be a savage business man while their son was kicking happily. Zeynep laughed at them both.

"Don't listen to your father Can. I don't want you to be a business man"

Zeynep said and Emir left his head that was buried in Zeynep's belly.

"Allah.. allah.. and why's that?"
Emir said looking offended.

"Because he won't have time to live his life. I want him to see the world. I want him to be an artist or a scientist.his father is freaking smart so I think he has a potential"

"Well. With his mother's stubbornness and determination I think he can make it" Emir said liking the idea. But then added.
"But.. can we let the second child be a business man. We need someone to run our legacy after all"

Zeynep gasped at his words
"A second child?"

"Yes. Why not. Thank goodness you get pregnant easily. Or else it would have been a problem" he said jokingly.

Zeynep hit him on the chest playfully. Emir looked at her lovingly. She's still not used to the way he's looking at her. She still can't believe that Emir loved her eventually. Of course she doesn't have a reason to suspect him but it was still new to her. It's like a dream come true, and she was so grateful.

"I wanted to ask you something" Emir said "Go ahead"

"I was thinking. Why don't we leave? After you give birth"

"Leave.. where?"

"I don't know leave the country. Starting new somewhere else. We can always come back to visit our families but we'll have our own space"

"What about your company. You worked very hard to get it back"

"I can leave it in save hands and run things remotely"

"Okay.. I liked the idea"

"Don't you want to know where to go"

"I'll go anywhere with you Emir. So it doesn't matter"

"No, you choose the country"

"Ummm. Italy?"

"Ummm. Italy it is".

......