Chapter (38) Final

(Seven years later)

"Daddy.. Daddy.. Daddy. Wake up"

Emir can hear her small voice yelling and can feel something heavy sitting on his chest. He opened his eyes to find Lilly sitting on his chest trying to shake him by pulling at his shirt.

"What is it princesse?" Emir said in his sleepy voice.

"Wake up. We have to get ready to go see grandmas"

"Ahh. Lilly. Our flight is in the evening why would we go now?"

"You have to get up. Mom making breakfast" Lilly got up from his chest and run outside.

That's Lilly. His four years old daughter. She was very much like him. So bossy and demanding.

Cahn is much more like his mother. He has his own mind and doesn't listen to rules.

Emir got up and went to his family. He went straight to Zeynep and gave her a soft morning kiss then kissed their children.

"Come on eat fast we have to leave.. I miss Denithe" Lilly said filling her mouth with food.

"it's Deniz. Zzzz. Also we're not leaving now Lilly. So don't chock yourself"

(Cahn) replied trying to get his sister to stop stuffing food into her mouth. When she refused to stop he gave up. Shaking his head unconcerned.

Zeynep and Emir looked at their children bantering like usual and smiled at eachother. Emir took her hand in his crossing their fingers. Then said.
"Told you.. Lilly is going to lead our legacy"

Zeynep burst laughing.

"Then say bye bye to your legacy Emir because she'll spend it on clothes and eccesories I'm telling you"

"So what. She'll be happy at least"

Zeynep rolled her eyes at him. He was spoiling the children too much. But he was a great father. And a great husband.

This. Their little cute family was their most precious treasure. All that pain and loses they went through lead them right into this moment. And it was worth it. Every single moment of it. Maybe it wasn't a happily ever after. But it was happy enough. It was enough for them.

.
(THE END)
.