Chapter (30)

One week passed.
Zeynep was at her family house. Emir tried to call her several time but she answered him only once telling him she needed some time and to never call her again.

Emir was going crazy. He was drinking a lot, neglecting his duties at his company. He wasn't even at home most days. Zeynep's absence had a huge empact on his life it surprised him. It surprised him how much he missed her. She was the only constant thing in his life, even before.

In the past few monthes she manged to heal a huge part of him. He almost forgot everything that happened in the past. The prison, Nihan, his childhood. He was healing. But Kemal has to come that day and ruin it all.

No. It wasn't Kemal's fault. It was HIS.

He shouldn't have said those horrible words. He hated himself for saying them but he also couldn't tell Kemal that he cares about his sister. It'll scratch his ego. Maybe he should have told him. If he did Zeynep would've been here right now. With him.

...

Zeynep spent most of her days in her room crying and talking with her baby. She didn't know what to do. She didn't want to hide her pregnancy from Emir. but also she couldn't forgive him yet. She knows that Emir needs time to change but he was at least trying. He had to let this hatred go away. They can't start a new life if he was still stuck in this circle. He has to let go.

...

One evening she was sitting with her family in the living room and Kemal was talking to her about a strategy for making Emir divorce her. Zeynep was silent all the time. She didn't utter a word. Her mother and Kemal noticed her unresponsivenes.

"Zeynep.. why are you silent? Did you hear what I just said? We're going to see the lawyer tomorrow" Kemal said.
And her mother agreed "Yes my sweet heart. It's time you get rid of that man. Once and for all"

Zeynep stayed silent And Kemal couldn't stay calm any more.

"ZEYNEP. We're talking to you. You want to divorce him right? You heard him yourself. He doesn't care abou...."

"I'M PREGNANT"

.......

"I'M PREGNANT" she screamed. Cutting her brother's sentence and render them all silence. Kemal recovered first.

"You're pregnant? Again Zeynep ? Again?"

"I'm pregnant with my husband's child brother. I didn't do a crime" Zeynep replied tears streaming down her face.

Her mother started crying too.

"Oh my baby girl. You're going to be a mother" her mother told her happily.

"Mom" Kemal looked at his mother shocked by her enthusiasm to the news.

"Son. Zeynep is pregnant with Emir's child and it's something we hate, but it also my grandchild. And if she is going to divorce him we will have it .. right baby?" She turned towards her daughter asking for conformation.

"Yes mother I'm going to keep it of course" Zeynep replied.

"And what about the divorce?" Kemal asked.

"I don't know brother I didn't think about it"

"WHAT? You didn't think about it? After all what he said"

"He didn't mean it brother. He just said those things to hurt you. I know Emir if he meant it he wont shy away from telling me that. Yes, what he said was horrible and I won't forgive him for it but he didn't really mean it"

"I can't believe this.. I can't believe you" Kemal said. Horrified. So shocked to say anything.

"You know what Zeynep. Do what you want. That's it. Obviously he washed your brain. I can't save you if you don't want to be saved"

Then he took his jacket and left the house.

Zeynep started crying. She didn't want to lose her brother. Why does she always have to choose? Why?.

......