Chapter (14)

Few days have passed and Zeynep was living like a robot. Between school and her home she didn't find anything else to do. She still waits for a phone call from Bulut. Zeynep doesn't like living in uncertainty, it scares her to live in a cliff hanger.

She was in her way to her home when suddenly her phone rang. It was Bulut. She answered him and he asked her to meet him at the shore.

She didn't know what to expect from this meeting Bulut probably wants to break up with her forever. He arrived and greeted her, then both sat on the bench and Bulut started talking.

"Look Zeynep when I first met I knew at that exact moment that you'll be a big part of my life, and it wasn't hard for me to fall in love with you later. I know you weren't interested in me back then but the moment you decided to give me a chance that was the happiest moment of my life.."

"Bulut... " Zeynep interrupted.

"Please.  Let me finsh. I knew you have demons and I've never pushed you to tell me. I was mad when I knew the truth yes. But after some thinking I understood you. I understood why you haven't told me. Zeynep I don't have the right to judge you about your past. What matters is the now" Bulut finished.

Zeynep was so nervous she didn't know where this talk is leading them. "Bulut. What do you mean by all of that?"

"What I mean is that. If you still interested . We have a wedding to catch up on" Bulut said smiling. 

Zeynep let a breath she didn't know she was holding and laughed relieved.
Then she hit Bulut on his chest.
"You played me there Bulut, I swear to god I thought you're going to call the wedding off"

"Never" he put his arms around her and pulled her to his chest.

Zeynep was breathing freely now. Her life wasn't completely ruined anymore. She'll marry Bulut and everything is going to be okay or at least that what she thought.

.....

Everyone was happily preparing for the wedding. two days left and everything was perfect. Zeynep wanted a simple ceremony with only her family and Bulut's sister and friends.
Yes, on the back of her head was a particular person. She always thought what it would be like if Emir was a different person and they were preparing for their own wedding? but she quickly pushed those thoughts away. She was marrying Bulut.

Her relationship with him is real and logical and uncomplicated. She'll be happy. But can Zeynep live with just being happy?? With no passion no excitement. No adrenaline ?? Only time will tell.

.....

Emir was having breakfast with his mother. When he read the news of the upcoming wedding. He almost dropped his cup of coffee.
(What the hell? They're getting married then. So, Miss. Soydere found a way to make Mr. Giray forgive her. It seems that I underestimated their relationship. Well not anymore. This wedding is not happening) Emir thought.

His mother asked him what's going on but her didn't answer her he took his phone and went out to the garden he called someone and told him.

"Start the procedures. Now" Then he ended the call. Emir was mad but not furious. He always has a plan B.
A very affective plan B.

The day of the wedding has come and Zeynep was nervous. She has a bad feeling about the day. She tried to not think about Emir at this day but deep in her heart she felt a little disappointed. The silly girly side of her thought that maybe. Just maybe. Emir would try to stop her from getting married. Maybe he'll finally care about her.

She wants to marry Bulut but she wished Emir would say something about it. The last time they talked he didn't care. He doesn't love her. He never did. (Just except it Zeynep and move on).