Chapter (10)

Bulut decided to have a party to announce the engagement. He invited his employees, friends and business men including Emir.

Zeynep was shocked when she knew about it. But she couldn't say anything. She just hoped that Emir wouldn't come. She didn't want him to face Kemal and start a fight in the middle of her engagement party.

Fahima couldn't attend cause she has to stay with Deniz. The party was going well until Emir showed up. He congratulate them, shock hands with Bulut, and kissed Zeynep's hand.

Zeynep was shocked. No. She was paralized. Emir is acting weird like he's actually a normal person. She was dancing with Bulut and glancing at Emir every now and then.

She was worried he'll do something. She was actually praying for him to leave before Kemal arrives. Emir was talking with some business men and when his eyes suddenly met hers he smiled softly. (What the hell?) Zeynep thought. (Why the hell is he smiling at me like I'm his best friend or something?).

Her dance with Bulut ended and she excused herself to go talk with some of her friends. Bulut was standing with Emir.

"Thank you for being here. My secretary told me that your company wants to have business with me. I'm thrilled. Your company is the best company in the energy field" Bulut said.

"Thank you. It's my family's bride and soon it's going to carry it's Kozguoglu name like it used to be, and yes I'd like to do business with a young, empissous man like you" Emir said with faked seriousness.

Bulut didn't reply. He was so caught in the sight in front of him to pay attention to anyone.

Emir looked at the subject of his interest and found him looking at Zeynep talking and laughing with some people.

Emir took a deep breath trying to control himself. He actually felt like bunching this idiot right in the middle of his face. (Wait. Since when I think like that? Calm down Emir. Good things come to those who wait) Emir thought.

"It seems that you can't take your eyes of your fiance?" Emir said nonchalantly, taking a larg gulp from his drink.

"She's amazing isn't she? She's so beautiful" Bulut said smiling softly.

Emir didn't reply he just looked at Zeynep and thought (Yes she is). His thoughts were cut short by Kemal's voice.

"What are you doing here? Who invited you. Get out" Kemal jumped in and held Emir's collar.

Emir looked at Kemal with raised eyebrows and pushed Kemal away.

"What going on here Kemal? Is there any problem?" Bulut asked.

Zeynep was standing beside Bulut feeling like she was about to collapse.

"Bulut. Did you invite this man?" Kemal asked.
"Yes kemal what's wrong with that?" Bulut said and Zeynep jumped "Brother please not now. Every one is watching"

Emir was watching them with bored expression and finally spoke

"Are you done? Now let's talk about what's important. I only came here to congratulate the soon to be married. But it seems that Kemal bey has forgotten his manners, anyway congratulations Zeynep" He looked at her smirking.

"Lets say this is your number 3 or 4 if we count Hakan"

"Emir shut up"

Bulut turned to zeynep.
"Zeynep what Emir is talking about?" "It.. it's nothing. lets go somewhere to talk. come on"

Zeynep pulled Bulut and went inside leaving Kemal and Emir together.

"Get the hell away from Zeynep you filth"

"I don't do what you tell me to do Kemal. Never did. Never will, you should stop this hate kemal really.
for Deniz at least" Emir said calmly.

"Don't say her name. You have no right" Kemal retorted.

"I'll have the right when I want to, you should pray every day thanking God that I have left her for you, you know that I can take her easily"

Kemal laughed "You can't do anything. You have lost kozcuoglu. Now you leave Zeynep alone, she's not your game anymore"

"Careful Kemal. don't tempt me. If I want I'll get in there and take her away with me"

"I'll kill you this time"

"Yes you can try. And you'll lose Deniz both ways"

.....

"Zeynep what's going on. What does that man mean? and why do your brother hate him that much?" Bulut asked.

"It's a long story Bulut. Actually Emirs sister killed Nihan"

"Nihan. You mean Kemal's wife?"

"Yes. Not just that, Nihan was married to Emir before that and alot of bad things happened in the past, I really don't want to talk about it here but all you should know that Emir is bad news"

"I'm so sorry baby. If knew I wouldn't have invited him"

......

Emir left the party with one goal.
He'll get what belongs to him back. He won't loose this time.

.