Chapter (2)

Zeynep, Kemal, Deniz and Fahima were living together in a new house Kemal bought for them all. When the news of Emir's release was announced on tv. Fahima was cleaning the house and she abruptly stopped when she heard Emir's name. She was so shocked and panicked. She hurriedly took the phone and called Kemal to tell him about the news.

Kemal already knows about it because his lawyer told him to pay attention and to be careful. Kemal and his mother decided to not let the news reach Zeynep. They didn't want her to get upset, but how long are they going to keep it from her the news was proud casting on tv and Internet. Luckely she was busy with school and exams so she won't know now.

....

Emir walked out of the huge gate of the prison to the outside world. His mother was waiting for him. He stopped for a few minutes to breath and taste the delightful breeze of spring. It was so freeing. He was smelling the sent of freedom for the first time in five years.

His mother was so happy to see him and she couldn't help but notice how different he looked. He has lost weight but was in a good shape. He was working out alot to busy his mind, also he was having a thick beard and his hair was in different directions. It seems that he didn't take care of himself much.

He walked to his mother and stopped in front of her his eyes were sad and lonely like a little child seeing his mother after a long time.
"My son.. my beautiful son" his mother said tearfully.

"Mother" Emir said with a thick voice and huged his mother tightly. Then he pulled back and kissed her head.

"do you want to rest before we head for Istanbul? I booked a hotel room here in the city maybe you should take a shower and sleep a little bit .. you should eat too you look thin" his mother said worriedly.

"Mom.. Mom stop. Don't suffocate me please, Let's go home now I don't want to waste any time"

"Waste any time for what son? You just got out.. Please tell me you are not thinking about getting yourself into troubles again please"

"No mother don't worry I'm not the one who will be in trouble this time" he replied darkly.

"What do you mean?" His mother asked suspiciously.

"Nothing .. let's just go" Emir brushed it off and then went to the car that was taking them to Istanbul.

......

It's been two weeks since Emir's return. As soon as he arrived at his home town he called his lawyers and checked out his financial status. He was determined to get his company back.
Kozcuoglu holding wasn't a Kozcuoglu anymore. It was named after the current owner. Of course Emir still has about third of the shares and he was planning to buy the rest to take the dominant position of the company like before. Yes five years ago Kozguoglu family was supposed to be broke but let's be honest billionaires doesn't get broke like ordinary people they just go from billionaires to millionaires.. so, Emir does have a fat amount of money in his accounts out of Turkey. He was able to buy a new big house for his mother and himself and was meeting with the lawyer to discuss his plans for buying more shares from the current board members. He was planning to take his rightful place in the company in any means necessary even if he had to use force to make it happen.
Emir Kozguoglu was back in the game.