Chapter (26)

Next morning Zeynep woke up felling something worm beneath her cheeks. She felt so light and content and a bit sour considering the amount of sex they had last night. She was half lying over Emir. His arms were circling her pressing her to his body.

She rasied her head and looked at him waching him sleeping peacefully. He looked so young and handsome.

Zeynep couldn't understand the control this man's has over her heart. Her heart was completely in the palm of his hand. She couldn't even hate him even when she should have. She can finally admit to herself. She's so in love with Emir. She had never stopped loving him. She raised her body a little and kissed his eyes sotly. When she pulled back Emir opened his eyes and looked at her.

"What are you doing kucgum?"

"Um.. nothing .. just watching my husband while he's sleeping. Even if it was a bit creepy"

"I don't mind"

He brought his hand to her face playing with her heir.

"I love your hair"
"I know"

"How so?"

"You used to touch it every time you see me. Even if we were fighting"
Zeynep said smiling at his shoked expression.

"No I don't do that"

"Yes you do. At the beginning I thought you were doing it on purpose but then I relised that it was just a habit you had. I kinda liked it"

"Umm. I didn't notice that. You are like a magnet to me. I couldn't stay a way. You kept pulling me closer. I couldn't keep my distance"

"I know" Zeynep said

"How?? Okay don't answer that. It seems that I wasn't discreet about my attraction to you as I thought I was"

"No you weren't" zeynep said smirking.

"Alright stop being so smug. You weren't better yourself"

"Hey .. I had nothing to hide I was always open about my feelings for you. I screamed at my whole family and everyone else telling them how much I love you, so.."

Emir hand came to her cheeks carsing it.

"You were always the bravest one between us Kucugum"

Emir's hand went behind her head gripping the back of her neck, pulling her to him. He kissed her lips softly but soon the kiss turned into more. He bushed her to the mattress and pulled their covers down. Having a repeat of last night.

......

It was almost noon when they left the room. After getting a shower they decided to go down stairs to eat something.  Emir's mother was so delighted when Ece told her that Emir spent the night in Zeynep's toom; Therefore she told everyone to not disturb them.

Zeynep and Emir had a brunch together with Emir's mother. Zeynep was a bit nervous. And with everyone staring at her she felt like a new bride. Emir didn't make it easy too he kept glancing at her with suggestive smirks making her blush very hard.

.....

After lunch Emir went to the study room to finish some papers when suddenly Zeynep got in.

"Emir.. something weird is happening"

"Hi to you too Kucugum"

"Emir I'm serious. Look at me what's wrong with me?" Emir dropped his pen and looked at her.

"Nothing wrong you look perfect"

"Then why is everyone staring at me?
They look at me and when I catch them they divert their gaze quickly. I know that they know we spent the night together but that's non of their business right?"

Zeynep was rambling and pacing in his office. Emir was looking at her trying to supress a laugh. Then he spoke.

"You're right Kucugum. There's something different with you.. you're glowing"

"EMIR"

"Okay. Go to the pathroom's mirror and see yourself"

Zeynep looked at him confused then she went to the private bathroom in his office and looked at herself in the mirror.

"OH MY GOD. EMIR I'LL KILL YOU"

Emir heard her scream. And couldn't hold his laugh any more. Zeynep's neck was covered with red and purple patches of beard burns and love bites.

Zeynep got out of the bathroom yelling at him

"You. You did this to me"

"Well, obviously" He replied smugly.

"Emir why didn't you tell me? Why didn't I see this in the morning?"

"Cause you were busy looking at me?"

"Emir I'm serious. I was wearing these marks all day.and your mother. Omg your mother must have saw them too" Zeynep covered her face with her hands mortified.

Emir left his chair and came to her he grabbed her arms but she bushed him.
"Stay a way from me. I have to go find a good concealer to hide those"
She turned towards the door to leave.

"Oh come on. Don't hide my love" Emir said.

"Shut up" Zeynep uttered and left the room Emir chuckled and went back to his work.