Chapter (19)

Kemal was at the police station when he received a call from a woman telling him that Deniz is at her house.  Emir made a believable story. The woman was supposed to be a mother of one of Deniz's friends. And that they took her with them to have a sleep over only the woman thought that Deniz's family already knew about it. The woman of course was bayed by Emir's men. Anyway Kemal didn't dwell on the weird story cause he only cared about his daughter.

That night they all were happy that they've found her safe and sound.

Zeynep was still with her family. She has asked Emir to give her few days before she leaves. He accepted.
Zeynep was really miserable during these day. She didn't know what to tell her family. She was thinking about a way to not lose them completely. She can't tell them about her deal with Emir. Kemal will kill him. She has to find another way.

One evening after dinner they sat in the living room when Zeynep decided to spell it.
"I wanted to talk to you about something important"
Kemal and her mother looked at her confused.

"I'm... I'm leaving tomorrow"
"Where to.. sweetie??" Her mother asked.
"To Emir's house. I'll go live with him"
"WHAT??"

They both screamed. Kemal was on his feet.
"Zeynep this not funny. What do you mean live with him. Are you crazy?"

"Brother please calm down and listen to me. Look, Emir will never divorce me we know that So I thought about getting my freedom myself"

"And how is that?"

"I made a decision. I'll go live with him. And I'll try with time to get him to divorce me. This is the only way"

"No Zeynep. I'll get your freedom myself. You don't have to go and live with that piece of shit. He'll hurt you"

"He won't hurt me there Brother. His mother lives there. And I can take
care of myself"

"No Zeynep forget it. You're not going there. I'll free you from him. Leave it to me"

"No brother" Zeynep was at her feet too now facing her brother.
"This not your fight. I married him without your approval. And I'm the one who should fix it. This is my fight not yours. I already took my decision. I'm sorry. I'll leave in the morning. And you can't stop me"

Kemal was mad as hell. He grabbed Zeynep's arms harshly.
"Zeynep. This is dangerous. What if Emir doesn't agree to you living with him"

"He already knows about my decision. He didn't mind"
"What? You've already talked to him? Zeynep he'll use you. He'll use your feelings against you. You'll fall again into his trap"

"Don't worry about me. I... I won't"

"Kemal looked at her not believing her"

"Zeynep. You will regret this"

"This is the only way. Look I could have gone there without telling you but I'm not that Zeynep anymore. We promised each other to be honest and support one another"

"Yes, but this time you're choosing your own way. You don't even care about my opinion on this. Go Zeynep have your own way but if he breaks your heart again don't come looking for me" Kemal left the house angrily.

Zeynep was expecting this reaction. Also it was not totally a lie. She'll free herself from Emir sooner or later. But now she didn't want to lose her family. After Kemal stormed out Zeynep turned to her mother who was watching the scene with a horrifying expression "Why are you silent?" Zeynep asked.

"What should I say? You and your brothers never asked me anything about what you want to do with your lives"

"Mother. Please don't give up on me too"