Chapter (35)

Zeynep was in the taxi. She told the man to drive fast because she was so late. She was supposed to meet Emir and the lawyer at six but the streets were so crowded, it was half past six now. She called Emir to tell him that she'll be late but he didn't answer.

She arrived at the café, just when she was about to leave the taxi she saw Emir leaving the café with the lawyer. Both were hand in hand, laughing about something.

Zeynep tried to call for them but they didn't hear her. They got in the car and Emir drove away. She went back to the taxi and told the driver to follow Emir's car. She tried to call him but he cut the call. (what the hell are you doing Emir? Cutting my call. Why didn't you wait for me?).

She followed Emir all the way to a luxurious building. It was the most expensive hotel in the area.
(A hotel? What are you doing Emir?) She thought.

Emir steped out of the car with the lawyer. Emir had his hand around her waist very low almost touching her ass while the later was laughing flirtatiously. Both went inside the building. Zeynep knew exactly what are they going to do inside. (the Fucking bastered. He's cheating on me. We are not divorced yet) she thought about telling the driver to take her home but No. Emir had to pay for it. She'll go in there and kill them both.

She gave the driver his money and stepped out of the car. She went to the reception of the hottel and asked if there was any reservation in the name of Emir Kozcioglu. He told her yes and that he just went upfloor. At the beginning the man refused to tell her the room number but Zeynep threatened him. He couldn't help but tell her the number.

Zeynep went upfloor. And looked  for the room number like crazy. She was burning and keep swearing that she'll kill Emir tonight. And go to jail no problem. But she'll kill him. She'll kill them both. Zeynep arriver at the room and started nocking violently.

The door opened and she was face to face with Emir. Angry,  furious eyes met Emir's surprised ones. (Yeah .. she bet he'll be surprised. The asshole).

"Kucugum? What are you do..." she didn't let him finish his sentence and stepped in pushing him away and went inside the hotel room.

"Where's she?"

Zeynep went inside looking everywhere. In the room, in the pathroom in the balcony, even in the closet.

"WHERE IS SHE?  Where's your whore?" Zeynep screamed to his face.

"Calm down Kucugum. What are you talking about?" Emir was standing calmly,  leaning on the wall, crossings his arms over his chest. Watching her lose control. Cursing and spitting venomous words at him and the lawyer.

"Emir. Where did you hide her?. I've seen you two. Are you cheating on me? You couldn't wait 'till we divorced?"

She was screaming and hitting him on the chest.

"So you followed us??...Good"

Zeynep stopped and looked at him confused. Emir smirked.

"W.. what? You knew I was following
You?"

"Of course Kucugum.. it was all a plan"

"Y.. you.. played me?"

"Yes.. There's no divorce.. Layla is an actress. And what you saw today was all planed. Even your taxi driver"

Zeybep took a step back. Shocked by what she just heard. Emir played her all this time?!! But why??

....

Emir had this plan after he knew about her pregnancy. He knew that the only thing that'll make her snap in jealously, so he worked on it. Also he needed to punish her for hiding his baby from him. He hated himself for doing this but he wanted her back and he was determinant to do anything to have her back even if he had to play dirty a little bit.