Chapter (6)

All the way back home Zeynep was in her own world feeling exhausted and emotionally drained. Bulut did notice her distress and tried to ask her about the reason behind her sour mood but she brushed him off.

She really appreciates Bulut's concerne but she doesn't need that right now. Bulut suspected something concerning Emir but he decided to leave it to Zeynep to tell him later.

Zeynep went inside her home finding her mother and Kemal in the living room.

She looked st them accusingly with tears in her eyes and asked them "Why didn't you tell me? You knew all these weeks but said nothing"

Kemal immediately got up and went to her knowing exactly what she was talking about.

"We thought we were protecting you" Kemal answered.

"Protect me by lying to me? Or maybe you just thought that I'll run straight back to his arms as soon as I know? You still don't trust me. do you?" Zeynep said shaking her head.

"Zeynep No. It's not like this. We just didn't want you to get confused. I don't really know why we hidden it from you Zeynep I'm sorry sister"

"I had the right to know. At least it would be better than the way I did tonight".

"What do you mean ? How did you knew?" Kemal asked getting worried.

"The party we were invited to tonight was HIS party. In HIS house"

Kemal was furious ,he touched Zeynep's shoulders and asked her "Did he hurt you Zeynep ? Did he?"

"No, brother he didn't. He doesn't have to do anything to hurt me. He's hurting me all the time whether he was here or not" Zeynep said those words tearfully and stormed to her room shutting the door behind her.

It's going to be a long night for her.

Kemal was seething "I'll kill him this time, I'll kill him if he came near one of my family again" Fahima grabbed him by his face and begged him to calm down
"Son please leave him alone. Don't waist your life on him. Think about Deniz and us. I can't lose another child because of that filth" Fahima said crying.

But Kemal didn't listen to her. The next day kemal went to Kozguoglu holding. It's time to face his enemy and tell him to back off of his family.

......

The next day Kemal went to Kozcuoglu holding and went straight to Emir's office.

Emir was sitting in his office reading some papers when he saw Kemal coming towards him like a storm.

"Listen to me you piece of shit. Stay away from my family. Don't you dare coming after Zeynep"

Kemal said hitting emir's desk with his hand. Emir looked at him with raised eyebrows.

"Kemal. my dear old enemy. Is this how you greet me after all this time? And you're empty handed too? I at least expected my ex mother in low to send me some cookies, but I guess she didn't" Emir said with a sarcastic tone pretending to be hurt.

"Shut the fuck up. You better draw your hands away from my family. I won't let you take another loved one of mine" Kemal said angrily. Emir tensed like something snapped inside him at the indirect mension of Nihan

He stood up and screamed.

"What I took from you ?? You mean what YOU took from me. You took my wife, my daughter, my freedom, my legacy,  my SON, Zeynep. You took everything. You took my Nihan"

"Nihan was never yours and you have no daughter. DENIZ is mine. My own blood and flesh. And you and your crazy sister killed her mother. Killed my wife" Kemal screamed back.

"Nihan's death wasn't my fault. I warned Asu several time to not hurt her"

"BUT SHE DID. She did and now I live like a shell of a man without her. I lost the love of my life because of you. My daughter lost her mother because of you"

"Don't you dare blame me for everything. I would've never hurt Nihan. She was my life cord and I died with her that day"

Then Emir added in a calmer voice. "We both lost her"

They were looking at each other's eyes now hatefully, breathing heavily.

Then Kemal spoke.
"Yes we both lost her. But I'll be damned if I let you make me lose another one of my loved ones.

"Kemal said with a finality. Emir was looking at him heatedly and said.

"You still have a lot of things to lose kemal. I don't. So, you better watch your back"

Kemal strode out of the office cursing himself for not killing this man years ago.