Chapter (9)

Emir was sitting in his office drinking as usual. His mind in numb . He can't believe what he saw.

Zeyneb. His little one, his lover , his ex wife, will marry someone else. This is not like her marriage to Ozan or Hakan. This is real. She seemed to actually love this guy.

Emir knew losses. He have lost alot during his life. But never has he ever felt such emptiness. Not even over Nihan. There was a void in his heart that was causing him pain with every inhale of air. What was wrong with him? He don't care.

Zeyneb is not his anymore. He has lost that right when he almost burned her alive. He has lost her when they lost Poyraz. But he can't help it. He didn't understand. And he hated it. He hated this feeling.

What should he do ? Leave her alone to live her life and find her happiness? At least he owns her that much. But he'll lose again. Can he lose again?

No. He can't. He won't.

He may have a mild chance in getting Deniz back. But he at least can get Zeynep back. Not because he cares about her.
No. He just want to hurt Kemal.

Kemal took everything from him. And he'll make him loose his sister all over again. But Zeynep hates him. She can't come to him willingly just like before. This time he has to work for it. He has to fight. He'll get her back even If he had to force her. (Not because he cares. He just wants to hurt kemal).
He'll kept telling himself that until he believes it)

....

The Soydere family was thrilled . Zeynep told them about the engagement and her mother was relieved that her daughter will finally find happiness with a respectful man.

Kemal as usual asked his sister if she was sure about her decision. When their mother left to put Deniz to bed Kemal stayed with his sister to talk to her privately.

"Zeynep, I know Bulut is a good man and he loves you but do you love him?"

"Of course brother. I love him" Zeynep said not looking at her brother.

"Zeynep. Do you love him as much as he loves you at least?" Kemal asked exasperated.

"Does it matter brother. I want to marry Bulut and have my own family,that's it..I don't want anything more from life"

"I just wanted to make sure you took
the right decision. After that filth return I was just worried he may have an impact on you again" Kemal said trying to get some answers from her.

When he saw Zeynep's look of uncertainty he left his hand to pass it through his heir cursing..

"Zeynep Zeynep Zeynep. Why do you look like this. Do you still have feelings for that man ? I can't believe it . After all he did? " Kemal saidgritting his teeth.

Zeynep looked at him tears in her eyes.
"Brother please hear me out. You know very well that my love for Emir is not something I have control over.  He's like a poison in my veins. He won't go away till I bleed him out. It will go away with my death only"

Kemal was looking at her with wide eyes but she continued "But I promise you brother. I will never let him near my life again. My feelings for him is my problem. My curse. And I won't let it affect anyone around me I promise" Zeynep vowed.

Kemal shoke his head knowing that this discussion with his sister always ends the same way. He has long lost his sister to his enemy. And he can't get her back. He have no control over her heart. Just like no one had a control over his. He just hoped that she keeps her word and not disappoint him. He'll do any thing to protect his sister but can he protect her from her own demons? From her own feelings. He's not so sure.

.......