Chapter (34)

Zeynep arrived to Kozcioglu holding the next day. The secretary took her to the meetings room. She told that Emir was waiting for her there with the lawyer.

Zeynep was about to open the door when she heard load laughs from the inside. She opened the door and found Emir sitting with some woman. She was beautiful she and few years older than Zeynep. They were laughing about something not paying attention to her so she cleared her throat loudly. Emir looked at her and stood up still smiling.

"Ah.. Zeynep. We were waiting for you. Here, this is Miss. Leyla Erhan. She's the lawyer I told you about and also a good friend of mine. I trust her to end this quickly"

"Umm. I thought she was a (He)" Zeynep said with a catty attitude.
Emir chuckled and turned towards the woman.

"Layla, this is Zeynep. My soon to be ex wife" Emir said and Zeynep's mouth opened wide. She closed it quickly and shook the woman's hand. (So they were on the first name bases now).

The whole time Emir was talking Zeynep was trying to restrain herself from slapping him on the face very hard.

The Basterd was talking about their divorce as if he was discussing the weather. He introduced her to the lawyer as his soon to be ex wife (what the hell?) Not just that. He was openly flirting with the woman while the later was giggling like a teenager.

Zeynep was boiling. She talked to herself a lot before coming here that she'll end this and get out calmly without drama, but now sitting here seeing him talk and laugh and flirt with another woman in front of her made her want to go to the roof of the building and scream her lungs out.

The woman put her hand on Emir's shoulder and Zeynep snapped.
She took a deep breath and said.

"If you two are done with your private jokes. Can we focus on the matter in hands" she said a little rudely.

Emir looked so pleased with himself looking at her as if he just won something.

The woman apologized and started asking them about different things.
Zeynep told her that she doesn't want anything from him. After a long debate Emir was able to convince her to keep the café with house that was meant for Poyraz.

With the meeting going forward Zeynep felt nauseous. This was it. She and Emir were discussing divorce. They were going to divorce.

"Is there anything you want to add Zeynep" Emir asked.

"No" she replied.

"Anything you want to tell me?" "No. Emir there's nothing"
Emir got mad but he covered it so quickly. 

They were discussing divorce and she still hides the baby.
The lowyar told them that she'll prepare the nessesery papers and meet with them again to sign them.

Then Zeynep stood up and left without waiting another second. She felt like throwing up. This was hard. Very hard. She started crying as soon as she was inside the cap.

What was hurting her the most was that Emir was so okay with it. Not just that he was so cozy and comfortable with that woman..Her insides were burning with jealously and rage. How much time will pass before he replaces her? He said she was the only woman that could satisfy him but whom she's kidding. This is Emir. It was all lies.

....

Emir called her the next day telling her that they'll be meeting with Layla at the café. And that she should be there tomorrow at six.

After the phone call Zeynep sat on her bed and hugged her bellow. She cried silently not wanting to disturb her family but her mother was watching while her standing in the door frame.
Zeynep told her mother earlier about the divorce. At the beginning her mother was so delighted but now seeing her daughter so miserable like this made her very sad.

Zeynep is so private about her pain. She hides her pain very well just like in the past. After Poyraz and Nihan's death. Zeynep was so miserable. She was so hurt and disappointed with Emir but she missed him very much.. but she didn't let anyone see her pain. This time reminded her mother of those days.

Fahima was an old fashioned woman but she loved her children very much. She told Zeynep that if she wanted to be with Emir, that she won't stop her. She just wanted for her daughter to be happy. But it was too late now. There's no going back. Tomorrow they'll sign the papers. And it will be over.

.......