Chapter (24)

Zeynep and Emir decided to take things slow. To take time to get to know each other better. They tried to spend more time together but they have to work. Emir is getting more involved in the company and finally he feels like he can get his legacy back while Zeynep was busy with school and the final exams.

But they made sure that dinner time is theirs. They would have dinner and talk about different things without fighting which was really refreshing. Both were learning new sides of each other.
...

Emir was working in his home office after dinner. He was so bored, so he went out. He asked a maid about Zeynep and she told him that Zeynep hanim was outside by the pool. 

Emir went out side and found her sitting by the pool in the dimmed light. Dipping her legs into the water, moving them and making soft waves. She looked fascinating.

"Hey beautiful" Emir said walking towards her.

"Hey" Zeynep looked up smiling softly

"Why are you sitting here by yourself?"

"Winter in coming soon, I'm just enjoying the last worm days before cold"

He came closer to her and sat beside her. Zeynep shifted away a little, Emir stopped "Does it bother you if I sat besides you?"

"No.. it's just a reaction. For a second I thought you're gonna bush me into the pool" both chuckled at the memory.

Emir sat beside her but didn't dip his legs. Both enjoying the silence of the night. Emir looked at her to tell her something but his words got stuck In his throat. Zeynep was looking at the water and the pool' s lights were reflecting a blue magical glow at her face. Her eyes were shining and her complex was so calm and peaceful She looked so beautiful. Emir inhaled deeply forgetting what he has wanted to say. Emir never felt like that. He was so good with words he always knows what to say. He was the freaking Emir Kozguoglu for god's sake. And here he is, sitting like an idiot not able to open a normal conversation with his wife. This not him he's so out of his element. But he kinda liked the new feelings. He felt lighter. Emir smiled to himself.

"What?" Zeynep asked smiling at him.

"Nothing.. I was thinking. We haven't spent much time together lately"

"Yeah. Been busy"

"We have to do something about it"

"Like a what??"

"Like a date"

"A date ? Emir were already married"

"So?"

"Dates are for people who doesn't know anything about each other and are trying to get to know each other more. What can we talk in our date. There's nothing we don't know about each other. Actually we've already seen each other naked" Zeynep was rambling not paying attention to what she just said. Suddenly it downed on her and she clasped her hands over her mouth. (Oh God. Zeynep what was that?? OMG!!).

She dared to look at Emir who was sitting beside her silently and found him looking at her amused. Pressing his lips together like he was trying to suppress a laugh.

"Can we please pretend that the last 30 seconds didn't happen?" Zeynep said weakly. And Emir couldn't hold it anymore. He burst out laughing, Out loud. Zeynep was fascinated by his laugh. She have never seen him laugh like that. His dimples on display and his eyes shone with happiness.

Zeynep felt like she was falling in love all over again. Emir stopped laughing and told her still smiling widely "There's no way I could forget that"

Zeynep hit his arms playfully. Then Emir got serious again.

"But seriously. There must be something we don't know about each other. Like you're hobbies? . What do you like to do in the future?  And stuff like that" Emir said between laughter.