Chapter (8)

Bulut and Zeynep arrived at the restaurant. Everything was perfect the place was mostly empty but there was few customers on the other side of the restaurant. They ordered thier dinner and Zeynep was so nervous.

"Bulut there's something very important I wanted to tell you" Zeynep started.

"What is it beautiful?" Bulut said smiling expectedly. Zeynep cleared her throat.

"I know you haven't asked me about my past before and you were always understanding about it, but I have demons. Demons that I can't keep them hidden from you anymore" Bulut was looking at her with opened heart waiting for her to elaborate.

Just when she was about to speak her eyes caught something or someone on the other side of the restaurant. And her breathes catches in her throat.

Emir was staring at her from the other side with heated eyes.

He was here in the restaurant on a business dinner. He was bored out of his mind and just wanted to get this business over with. Since he got out of prison he doesn't feel comfortable in social events. Just when he was about to excuse himself he cought the sight of the woman who was visiting his mind more often in the past few days.

Zeynep was a vision in her black dress. He had always loved black on her. She looked gorgeous. The only thing he didn't like was the man who was holding her hands over the table right now. No one has the right to touch her like that. No one but him. Wait what?? Emir shoke his head stopping his weird thought . He's not jealous he was just tired and confused. Maybe it's just the alcohol he consumed earlier was messing up with his head.

Zeynep moved her gaze from Bulut for a second and cought his. She was surprised just like him. He can see her breathe catches. And whatever she was telling Bulut stuck in her throat.

Emir gave her a little smirk and Zeynep darted her gaze quickly cutting the moment. She was so nervous now 'Good' Emir thought.

Bulut was asking her about what she wanted to say but she didn't bay attention.

Emir's gaze was burning her. Zeynep swallowed, keeping her eyes down, her entire body rushing with hear just thinking about him. She shouldn't be thinking about him but God help her she couldn't stop with him staring at her non stop. She was supposed to be calmer than that. He's not her lover anymore. He's her enemy. The man that destroyed her life and her family's as well.

She hated him. If only she could believe it herself. If only.

Taking a deep breath she looked at Bulut with a forced smile and excused herself and raised from the table. She needed to go to the washroom to collect herself. Emir doesn't have any power over he anymore. She was trying to convince herself.

She tried not to look at him in her way to the bathroom, but she can feel his eyes on her all the time.

Entering the washroom, she placed her hands on the clean granite corner, watching her own self in the mirror.

She was angry because she lost her composed self. She was angry because he still has this effect on her. She was angry because it wasn't fair to Bulut. She was just ANGRY.

The door to the wash room opened and Zeynep looked down, hiding her eyes from whoever had entered. She washed her hands and pressed the cool water on her cheeks, waiting to hear the other woman who just got inside the washroom but there was no sound.

Stilling , she looked up slowly to find herself eye to eye with the man that was the subject of her thought just now. The man who's responsible for her mental break down at this moment.

He was there, in the ladies room. In a restaurant where Bulut was just outside. Was he insane?

Zeynep turned on her heels, heading towards the door. The rage inside her blazing, only to find him blocking her path.

"Get out of my way" She spit out.

"So you can go back to your blonde boyfriend?" He growled gritting his teeth. She tried to sidestep him but failed. She was so angry right now.

"Get. Out. Of. My. Way"
He didn't move.

Turning to the door. Before she could even blink, her front was pressed against the door, her hand twisted behind her back firmly but not painfully, her other palm pressed flat into the door.

He pressed into her back. The buttons of his shirt rubbing against the line of her Spain. She can smell his woodsy musky scent she knew by heart. He was all wrapped around her as his other hand pressed on the door beside her own.

Emir was inhaling her hair. He used to do that alot in the past. She knows that he loved her smell. She turned her head sideways. Her forehead brushed against the scurff of his chin as he leaned down, his lips brushing against her ear.

"Get one thing straight Zeynep" He murmured right against the shell of her ear in his sinful voice.

"I will stay away when I want to, not because you or anyone else tell me to" he whispered.

"You'll stay away from me Emir. I have a life. I have someone else in my life. Someone better than you" Zeynep said her voise quivering.

Emir laughed in her ear and said..
"If you think that you can forget me by going out with other men then you're more stupid than I thought, Do you think that Bulut man can replace me. Or maybe you're just with him because he's rich. You can't live without a sugar daddy apparently"

Zeynep pushed him of her forcefully and turned around looking at him heatedly.

"You don't know anything about me and Bulut. NOTHING" She stepped towards him and looked him in the eyes.

"I love Bulut. I don't have to brove anything to you. Only him" Emir was looking at her not believing a single word she sayes.

Then she turned around towards the door. Just before she opens the door she gave him her last words "I hate you".
Emir replied "I hate you too küçüğüm".

....

Zeynep went back to the table slowly  taking some time to collect herself. She sat down and assured Bulut that she was okay.

She saw out of the corner of her eyes that Emir is back to his table as well.

After they ate dinner Bulut asked her to dance with him. She agreed not wanting to think about Emir. Ignoring his presence completely. She just wanted to enjoy her time with Bulut.

When the song ended. Bulut looked at her lovingly and said " Zeynep. You know how much I love you right? " she nodded not understanding what he was trying to say.

Then he continued "I know you has some bad experiences in the past. I don't want to pressure you to talk about them .. but you need to know that I don't care about your past. I only care about this moment"

Zeynep smiled weakly feeling bad about herself. She doesn't deserve this man. Then Bulut suddenly went down on one knee holding a dimond ring between his fingers. She gasped and covered her mouth.

"Would you marry me Zeynep?"
He was looking at her expectedly. He was nervous and a little bit scared.

Zeynep looked at him tears in her eyes. She can feel Emir's eyes on her and everyone in the restaurant was now looking at them. She took a deep breath. This a huge decision.  She can't back down now. Emir has to understand that she's over him completely. Even if her heart was disagreeing with her, screaming at her, demanding to be freed from it's cage. She shut it down. She has to do the right thing. She has to do it for her family. She owns them that much.

She looked at Bulut and uttered with a forced confidence.

"Yes. Yes I'll marry you".

...

I hope you liked it so far
Don't forget to vote and comment