Chapter (4)

Emir was busy all the day, meeting with his lawyers and the party planners. Every thing wes set and he decided to held the party in his new house.

No one of the guests he invited knew about his identity. He was planning to surprise them. He wanted to see their faces when they know that the shark of the business world is back. Well he was counting on a particular face he wanted to see the most. And he particularly held this party for that purpose.

Meanwhile Zeynep and Bulut were having dinner together chatting about different things. They were good together. Their relationship started as a friendship and now it's something more, it was stable, uncomplicated. Yes their relationship was lacking something but it was okay, Zeynep was content with it.

After all the pain she endured in the past. She decided to listen to her brain more than heart. Her heart was broken and used. It wasn't strong enough for love any more, but she still has her head and it's still working just fine so she's going to depend on it. This is the new her.

"Zeynep I was meaning to ask you something" Bulut told her smiling.
"go a head"

"There's this party or more like a gathering between business men. It's hold by some business man whose just got back to country and he invited all the business men in the area. And I was wondering if you want to come with me" he suggested expectedly.

"Ah Bulut why shoud I come with you? It's between you business men. I'll feel out of place there" She said.

"No, don't worry you won't get bored cause the business men's wives and girlfriends will be there too so you had a lot of bored women to talk to besides I won't leave your side, so what do you say?" He asked hopefully.
Zeynep smiled and told him "Yes.. I'm coming with you"

She didn't now that her decision to go to that party was actually leading her to her doom.

......

It was the day of the party. Bulut picked Zeynep from her family's house and they went together to the party.

As soon as they arrived they were blown out by the luxurious house and the decoration and the clear show of wealth. Most of the guests have arrived and the party was on a full swing.

Bulut and Zeynep mingled a little bit. They didn't meet thier host yet. No one did actually.

Zeynep asked one of the waitresses to bring her a class of water. When the waitress brought her the water she notice a small piece of paper sticking to the bottom of the glass, She took the small paper and opened it, what she found written there was something she didn't expect to read or hear again ever in her life.

She dropped the glass of water on the floor splashing her shoes and dress. Her heart was beating wildly in her chest, she couldn't hear anything but the fast rush of blood in her ear. Hear hands were shaking violently and she felt like she was about to faint.

Good thing Bulut was pulled away by some business men so he didn't witness her minor break down. She grabbed the edge of the table and tried to compose herself. She didn't want to draw attention or alert Bulut. She hadn't told Bulut everything about her past. Because she didn't think that it will come back, also she didn't want him to judge her.

She was fine. Her life was fine. This was surely some kind of a joke. She was looking wildly around the party. The feeling of being watched was back and she felt like a subject under the microscope. Someone was playing with her.

It can't be him. He's in prison far away from Istanbul. She looked again at the piece of paper reading the word over and over again. Wishing for them to disappear.
No one knows about it. No one calls her by this pet name .. No one but him "Kücüğüm" (My little one).
.