Chapter (27)

The next few weeks were a bless. Zeynep felt like she was in heaven. Emir was so good to her. After their first night he had asked her to move into his room permanently. This life was like a dream came true. But in the middle of her happy babble. She couldn't stop thinking about her family. And what would they say about her choosing Emir over them again. She missed them very much therefore she went to visit them hoping they'll understand.

Now she was standing in front of her family's house afraid of the confrontation. Suddenly the door opend and her mother appeared.

"Mom" Zeynep said tearfully.

"My baby girl" her mother huged her and they went inside.

Kemal wasn't home. Only Deniz.
Since it was a holiday Zeynep couldn't see Deniz in a while they hugged and played together for a bit then her mother asked her.

"Tell me my sweetheart. Why are you Here. Is it over? Did you finally got rid of this man?" Her mother asked her hopefully. Zeynep swallowed hard.

This is why she came here.. she has to tell her family about her change of plans.

"Mom. I came to talk to you about that." She cleared her throat and continued.

"In the past few months. A lot has happened. I mean between me and Emir"

"Did her hurt you?"

"No Mom. That's the thing. He didn't.  Actually it's totally the opposite. He takes care of me and he makes sure I have everything I need. He even apologized to me for what he did in the past and... "

"Stop. Don't finish." Her mother interrupted her "I knew this will happen. I knew it. You have fallen in his trap again. Just like me and your brother expected."

"Mom please. Here me out"

"No. Zeynep. You never hear us. So why would we hear you.. Go. go back to your husband. It won't be long before you come back here again knocking at this door bleeding from a broken heart. Now leave before your brother's arrival. He won't be thrilled to see you here".

Zeynep left her family house broken and sad she decided to go to the holding to see Emir. Her conversation with her mother made her doubt things. She needs to talk to Emir. maybe he'll prove to her that her mother is wrong, that he won't hurt her. Ever.

Zeynep went to the holding and went straight to Emir's office but she didn't find him there. One of the secretaries told her that he was in the meeting room. She went there and found Emir sitting in his chair with a blonde women leaning on the table beside him. A women whose body language screams flirtatious. That woman. Ebru. His secretary. His mistress. She stopped in her tracks, staring at them talking and her blood boiled.

She felt a rage she had never felt before. she knows how jealously feels. It burns, but this this was a pure rage. The kind that makes you calm but dangerous. He is her husbands. HERS. And it's time to make this fact known to everyone in this company starting with this bitch.

Clinching her hands into fists.. she marched towards the door. She saw Emir's turn his head towards her. Surprise washing over his face. She bet he was surprised. The asshole.

"Zeynep. What a surprise to see you here"

"Umm. I thought about giving you a surprise visit,  but as I see you are busy" she spitted the last word side eyeing his secretary.

Then she turned towards the woman who was now standing straight. Zeynep looked at her with disdain and said.

"Hi. I'm Zeynep Kozcuoglu. I think I met you before. Is it Epik...or... beren... I don't remember correctly.."