Chapter (28)

It was one morning when Zeynep felt something weird was happening with her. She slept more and ate less. Cause she always felt nauseous. Zeynep knew these symptoms very well but she didn't dare to dwell on the matter. But after a few days she couldn't ignore the signs any more. Specially when she had checked her calendar and found herself a month late. She might be pregnant but she had to make sure first before telling Emir. Therefore she went to the hospital to do the a test.

After two hours the results came out. And they were positive.

She was indeed pregnant.

Zeynep was shocked when she received the news. Not because she didn't want to be pregnant but because she wanted it very much. Her emotions where all over the place. She couldn't believe it. Her and Emir got another chance to be parents.

After what happened with Poyraz she had never thought that she'll have a chance anymore. Not with Emir at least, But now they're together and they'll have a child. She had to tell him.

He was at home right now so she left the Hospital and hurried home. He'll be happy about it. They're having a baby.

.....

Meanwhile at the Soydere house

Kemal was shouting and cursing.
His mother told him about Zeynep and he lost his mind. Emir was able to trick his sister again and made her fall in his trabs. He had to go and have a word with him and maybe kill him this time and get this over with.

Kemal went to Emir's house and went inside, he was calm not wanting to scare the poor maids.

Ece went to Emir's office and told him that someone wanted to see him. Emir told her to send him in.

Kemal entered Emir's office and went straight to him and punched him on the face.

"HOW DID YOU DO THAT ? HOW DID YOU MADE HER FALL IN YOUR TRAB AGAIN?" Kemal yelled, gripping Emir by the collar "You will leave my sister. Do you understand? You will leave her or I'll kill you.. I swear to god I'll kill you"

"Your sister is my wife whether you liked it or not" Emir replied calmly pushing Kemal away from him and sweeping a drop of blood at the corner of his mouth.

"You will divorce her. Do you understand you filth.. I let the matter to Zeynep but I should have known. The manipulative devil you are, you'll deter her"

"I didn't do much. Your sister loves me.. it didn't take much of me to make her fall at my feet again.. like always your sister gave her body and soul to the devil. To me " Emir hated himself for saying this but he wanted to taint Kemal. He wanted to hurt him.

"Shut up you piece of shit. I'll get my sister out of here.. I'll take her back to her family".

"JUST LIKE YOU TOOK NIHAN FROM ME'" Emir screamed.

"YES" Kemal screamed back. Then said "I won't leave her to you. I'll save her"
Kemal vowed.

Emir started to laugh. "You don't learn Kemal Soydere. You'll never win when it comes to Zeynep. I OWN HER. body and soul. So tell me. How much it hurts knowing that your baby sister is sleeping in your biggest enemy's arms Every night? quite hurtful isn't it"

"So that was your plan from the beginning? Using my sister against me. again?"

"Yes.. what did you think? That I love her?" Emir started to laugh and Kemal lost his mind.

"I'LL KILL YOU .. I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL KILL YOU" Kemal growled and was about to attack Emir when suddenly a voice screamed.

"ENOUGH"

....

Both men's heads turned twards the sound. Zeynep stood in the door frame..  face pale and body trembling with broken expression. Tears were streaming down her face.
She heard everything. She heard it all.