Chapter (17)

Zeynep woke up the next morning on a missive headache. She felt like hell, her head throbbed and her mouth dry, but she forgot about her pain as soon as she noticed her surrounding. She wasn't in her room. (What's this place? Did she has gotten drunk very much and some guy took advantage of her?) Oh frack. Zeynep raised her covers and found herself in her full clothes. Thank God. Nothing happened. But who brought me here?

Then flashbacks of yesterday stareted  hitting her. No shit. EMIR !! Zeynep got up quickly and left the room. It was morning so she hoped that everyone is still sleeping and she can just sneak out unnoticed.

She went down stares quietly holding her shoes in one hand and tiptoed along the corridor trying to find an exit. when suddenly a voice made her jumb.

"Trying to go somewhere Kucugum?"

"God. Emir you scared the hell out of me why are you sneaking on me?"

"You're the one who's sneaking Zeynep not me, so tell me where are you going?"

Zeynep looked at him like he's just grown a second head.
"I'm going home Emir. Where else?"

"This is your home Zeynep. You're my wife"

"Not for long. I'll divorce you again"

"Why?" Emir asked pretending to be genuinely curious.

"What why?? Cause I don't want to be anything to you. I want you out if my life"

"Zeynep. Why are talking like this. I thought we already solved our problems yesterday"

"What are you talking about when have we ever solved anything?"

"Zeynep. What about last night?" Emir said pretending to be hurt. Zeynep's eyes went impossibly wide.

"Wha... what happened last night ?"

"Don't you remember our night together?" Emir said taking a step towards her then he put his arm around her waist pulling her to his body. His mouth was so close to her face. She tried to escape but his grip became tighter, whispering in his husky sinful voice.
"You don't remember our passionate night Kucugum, how you were begging for my touch, my lips,  my body. How you were showing me how much you missed me. Deeply, Violently, passionately".

Zeynep's gasped, her mouth became drier. She was shocked and mostly mortified. What the hell???

What the hell?
(Did she do that? Did she slept with Emir? And she can't remember it?" she wasn't sure why she was upset. Is it because she has slept with Emir or because she can't remember it? God Zeynep stop it. Gather yourself)
She looked at Emir's eyes.

"Please tell me you're joking" then she saw a glint of amusement in his eyes. (the bastard) She pushed him a way from her yelling at him with gritted teeth.

"I can't believe you Emir. you are messing with me"

"Well, that's what you get when you get wasted in public bars and strangers have to call me to go and collect my Drunken wife from said bars"

"No one asked you to come for me. I don't need you"

"Well you're the one who called me Zeynep"

"That won't happen again. Now tell me were the main door is. I'm lost in this house"

"You'll get used to it"

"And why would I do that?"

"Cause you are my wife and you should be living with me" Emir said it as a matter of fact.

Zeynep started to laugh "You have lost your mind, I'll divorce you soon and it will be over".

Emir pulled her to his chest again this time his mouth was brushing the shell of her ears.

"It won't be over till I say so. My little Mermaid"  What? mermaid? Zeynep remembered some images from last night but not so clearly.

"What exactly happened last night Emir"

"Well apart from dancing on tables to you almost throwing up in my car to you wanting to jump in the water because you thought you were a mermaid to the fact that you sniffed my neck all night, Umm.. Nothing much happened" Emir explained and she looked at him mortified.

"So we didn't....??"

"Didn't what??"
"You know what I mean"

"Um.. No we didn't. Feeling disappointed Kucugum?" Zeynep pushed him away.

"Shut up. Only in your dreams"

"My dreams are facts Kucugum, now come have breakfast. It'll help with the hangover.

"No..I'm leaving"

"Alright. Your choice. I'll show you the way out. And as much as how entertaining you get. please stay a way from alcohol".

Zeynep left emir's house checking her phone and found it off. Her family must be so worried. She switched her phone on and called her mother telling her that she wasn't feeling well so she stayed at yildiz house. Her new friend.

....