Prologue

If you haven't read the introduction yet, please read it right now before getting started in the book!

If you already did, well... You may move on!

I would like to remind you that in the drawings, the girl tied in the ponytail is you. Alrighty... Now we're ready to start the story!

... Brought to you by, Warner Bros. (okay I know I don't own Warner Bros., but... The whole thing's a movie, and don't forget that KND was owned by Warner Bros too!

Warners Bros if you're reading this, please don't sue me... I LOVE YOU! D:

  ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

~Third Person POV~

It was a stunning day, bright to remember... But only to remember that was a reminder of melancholy. The wind was blowing on the hills where a riverbed and a stone bridge can be seen by the view. There was a boy and a girl holding their hands, vowing to each other. It was a doleful farewell for both of the children.

"Will I ever get to see you again?" the girl asked, tilting her head at him sorrowfully.

"Yes." the boy nodded.

"Promise?"

"Promise," he whispered, ensuring her with a smile. "Now go on. Don't look back..."

The girl smiled sadly, nodding at him. Then she began to descend down the stone steps. Her small hand slipped from the boy. The warmth from her hand was taken away, and so was his heart. He stared at his empty hand with growing sorrow. She was not even gone from his sight, and he already missed her. She was running up to her mother who was waiting for her by the end of the bridge. When the girl crossed the bridge, she ran and embraced her mother. And with that, she and mother disappeared into the tunnel. The boy who watched them leave, he felt heartbroken that he won't be able to see her again...

But... If they ever crossed paths, will they ever remember each other?

.

..

...

Years later...

...

As time passed by there was a certain child... A child, who thought they could look out to seek opportunity someday... But, none haven't been answered until one day.

It was that one day... Where she has found herself half-asleep while she was falling from the night sky in her dream... 

...

You're giving me too many things
Lately you're all I need
You smiled at me, and said,

Don't get me wrong I love you
But does that mean I have to meet your father?
When we are older you'll understand
What I meant when I said "No,
I don't think life is quite that simple"

When you walk away
You don't hear me say please
Oh baby, don't go
Simple and clean is the way that you're making me feel tonight
It's hard to let it go

Hold me,
Whatever lies beyond this morning
Is a little later on
Regardless of warnings the future doesn't scare me at all
Nothing's like before

Hold me,
Whatever lies beyond this morning
Is a little later on
Regardless of warnings the future doesn't scare me at all
Nothing's like before

...

    ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Word Count: 514 Words