Chapter 3: Operation: I.-S.C.R.E.A.M.

Honestly, there aren't any much of drawings for me to put up for this chapter, the same thing with the cover. But I'll update this chapter with more pictures in the Future!

.. And the girl tied up in the ponytail is you.

However, I'm in a rush since I need to get to bed. I'll add in some changes later in the morning.

Alrighty, let's a roll! :O

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

NOW LOADING...

KIDS NEXT DOOR MISSION

OPERATION: I. -S.C.R.E.A.M.

Important -
Steal
Creamy
Refrigerated
Edibles -
Avoid
Meltdown

[START]

~Reader's POV~

[NARRATING SCENE]

We were scrambling around in the treehouse. I start to learn about five of the kids as I get to know them of their personalities, and their positions:

Nigel Uno A.K.A., Numbuh 1 is the British leader and head operative of Sector V, and he seems very independent. He takes his position and responsibilities as a KND operative very seriously, often engaging in missions for days at a time without rest.

Hoagie Gilligan A.K.A., Numbuh 2 is an American boy who loves cracking puns at every chance he sees, and eating chili dogs. He is an inventor and pilot with a passion for flight. He is the 2x4 Technology Officer of Kids Next Door.

Kuki Sanban A.K.A., Numbuh 3 is a happy-go-lucky, Japanese(-American?) girl who is in charge of Diversionary Tactics and is the Medical Specialist of Sector V. She also takes care of the hamsters that power the treehouse. She is the youngest operative, and one of the two female members (alongside ) and the only Asian(-American?) in her sector.

Wallabee "Wally" Beetles A.K.A., Numbuh 4 is the brash and impulsive hand-to-hand combatant Australian boy of Kids Next Door. Gee... Well is impulsive and seemed to be the angry type. There are few amongst the KND that can match him in hand-to-hand combat, and even fewer who can compete with his bravery. He is also known for his apparent lack of intelligence, preferring to simply beat up any and all obstacles in his way

Abigail "Abby" Lincoln A.K.A., Numbuh 5 is the intelligent, relaxed girl second-in-command and spy in Sector V. She became the leader of Sector V after her sister betrayed the KND, until she allowed Numbuh 1 to take over after she found and hacked his grades for his KND Entrance Exam.

And... I'm (Y/N) (L/N), A.K.A., Numbuh 6... What is my position?... I'm guessing, food supplier?... Oh, I just don't know yet. There's hasn't anything known about me for now... It's just my first day, right??

Alright... Back to the story.

[NARRATING SCENE ENDS]