Chapter 22: Operation: N.I.G.H.T.O.U.T.

(IMPORTANT NOTE FOR NEW READERS AND OLD READERS RE-READING THE OLDER CHAPTERS:
After reading this chapter... You can go ahead and skip the other chapters straight to Chapter 29. Because the other chapters are apart in the old canon of the book. Since the canon of the book's been changed... All of the old canon chapters are getting a remake. But since the newer chapters are in focus, remaking the older chapters wouldn't be much in a focus, but the changes will be quicker.
SO AGAIN... After reading this chapter, skip to Chapter 29... Thank you!)

((IN PROGRESS OF REMARKING THIS CHAPTER))

2.1K READS?!

Boy, time have been passing by very fast, am I right?

I very appreciate it, thank you very much! :D

Sorry for the long absence, since your writer was taking her time too much in this chapter.

Since this is gotta be a long chapter, it's gotta be a movie.

Surprisingly, there will a few new characters appearing in this chapter also!

And many references in this chapter also. I'm not gotta list them, so I'll let you guess what references they came from.

And @_Total_Drama_is_life_ , if you are reading this, your character is going to make a second appearance in this chapter!

By the way...

I have noticed that there weren't any that much of sentimental moments in the fanfic, so I'll add some of these in the chapter. But you know, I'm tryin' to make the story less cheesy! ... Well, it's okay to add them to the filler chapters, right?

And there will be a 1.5k special in the end (and the future 2k reads in the next chapter)

What else am I gotta say here...?

.. M'kay, that's all I needed to say...

Alrighty, roll it!

~~~~~~

NOW LOADING...

KIDS NEXT DOOR MISSION

OPERATION: N.I.G.H.T.O.U.T.

Night

In

Groovy

House

Tonight

On

Union

Town

[START]

...

~Reader's POV~

We were just chilling in the living. But soon as a certain villain crashed in, we all looked over and it turned out to be the Toiletnator of course.