Chapter 19: Operation: M.A.C.A.R.R.O.N.I.

1k reads already?! omg... I guess this is getting really interesting! :D

However, I will not add a bonus part or a deleted scene. But I will add these in the next chapter, stay tuned for it!

Alrighty... Roll the camera! 

~~~~~~

NOW LOADING...

KIDS NEXT DOOR MISSION

OPERATION: M.A.C.A.R.R.O.N.I.

Museum's
Artwork
Cruelly
And
Recklessly
Ripped
Off
Nearly
Impossibly

[START]

~Reader's POV~

We were on a mission. Around that time, we captured the Toiletnator himself to perform a prisoner exchange in the mall. I was with Numbuh 1 and Numbuh 4 at the time while the others went to get the Toiletnator.

"They brought their prisoner." Numbuh 1 told us. "Numbuh 5, ready the package." he ordered Numbuh 5, which she nodded and went to do so.

"I don't like bein' out in the open like this, Numbuh 1." Numbuh 4 said.

"Relax, Numbuh 4. This mall is neutral territory, and we've done prisoner exchanges with the adults here before." Numbuh 1 told him. "Global command ordered us to retrieve the operative and the top-secret information he holds. No matter the cost."

"Yeah, yeah, I know. I just hate the idea of giving those cruddy adults back one of their own." Numbuh 4 said.

"Don't worry. We're giving them absolutely nothing of value." Numbuh 1 ensured him.

Later, Numbuh 2 and Numbuh 5 came back with the Toiletnator as our prisoner.

"So... The old Toiletnator's too much for ya, huh?" Toiletnator spat, "Couldn't take my two-plies of fury, could ya?!"

"We're just trading you so we don't have to listen to your mouth anymore, Sir Flush-a-lot." Numbuh 5 retorted.

Taken by that offense, Toiletnator was furious. 

He about to say something back to her,

"Well you don't have to be so mean about it.." he frowned.

"Alright Numbuh 1, we're sending out your brat." we looked over to the distance as we heard Mr. Boss's voice into a microphone.

"Understood. We're sending yours!" Numbuh 1 called into the microphone.

"Okay, you're free to go." Numbuh 1 said as he turned to the Toiletnator. He was grinning.

"But bother the Kids Next Door again, and we'll feed you and your toilet paper to our hamsters! Am I clear?!"

"C-Crystal s-shiny. Oh... Crystal clear!" Toiletnator answered stammeringly.

"Good!" Numbuh 1 then grabbed the Toiletnator. Then he kicked him off. "Now beat it!" 

We saw Toiletnator walking towards to the adults, and the shadowy kid figure walking towards to us.