Chapter 34: Operation: V.E.R.A.C.I.O.U.S.

NOW LOADING... 
KIDS NEXT DOOR MISSION
OPERATION: V.E.R.A.C.I.O.U.S.

Various
Equivalents
Really
Accurately
Confirms
Identity
Observe
Unexpected
Surprise

[START]

.

..

...

''That girl is our last hope.''

''No, there is another.''

~Gordie's POV~

I have already woken up early in the morning and walking in the cold snow wh while wearing the same clothes I always wore for winter. I already left my sector a note in the treehouse about my Farewell Note, and I hope that in order, they'll understand... My mission right now is to find someone... Someone, that I had to find... I had to find (Y/N)...

I felt her presence.

She has to be somewhere.

I know it.

But I have so many questions to ask about...

I felt confused...

How do I even have a sister?

How is that possible?

It's just too much to ask...

...

"Man, that took some time of walking..." I spoke while walking in the cold arctic plains. I was freezing in the cold, well the warm clothing did help a little bit to stop the shivering. However, it's always frigid being outside of the North pole. "This runaway plan of mine sure is crazy!"

All of a sudden, I heard an explosion nearby.

"What's happening!?" I cried as I turn to the direction where the crash was from. I narrowed my eyes for a closer look. The smoke was big, and I assume, it could be a meteorite crash, or something else... Meteors were common, but few smoked like that.

"A meteorite? Oh no!" I exclaimed, "The Death Stump might have done something out of nowhere in space! That was one of the things that Krijger's interested in! The more meteors he and his minions could find... The more he gain more power for the Empire!"