Chapter 38: Operation: D.I.S.T.R.E.S.S.

[OPEN INT. The Kids Next Door Kingdom ]

Hotel (Y/N)'s infamous intro starts right after the title screen.

(Y/N) and (B/N) are both seen walking down the paths in the Kids Next Door Kingdom. Krijger comes out from his hiding spot, in his vile expression while secretly watching the (L/N) twins taking a stroll.

Krijger: *laughs evilly*

(Y/N): Nice of the princess to invite us over for a picnic, eh (B/N)?

(B/N): I hope she made lotsa spaghetti!

(Y/N): (B/N), look!

At the direction (Y/N)'s pointing at, (B/N) turns

(Y/N): It's from Krijger!

They both came up to the door and (Y/N) picks up the note found on the wall and starts reading it.

(Y/N): "Dear Pesky Children... The minions and I have taken over the Kids Next Door Organization! The Princess is now a permanent guest at one of my seven minions' Hotels. I dare you to find her if you can!"

(Y/N): We got to find the princess!

(B/N):*points at the reader* And YOU, got to help us!

(Y/N): *turns to talk to the reader* If you need instructions on-

**STATIC**

Sorry about that, wrong script

That was meant for Hotel KND, or something... IDK how the heck that script even got there.

Well anyway! I know I left a note in my profile about this chapter. But for those who haven't read it... I'll explain this now!

Sooo... As you all remembered, yes! This chapter is a continuity from the previous! :D

But... Things are starting to get hella spicy now.

That's right! Connections developing, yearnings blooming, storyline getting intense, and depths foreshadowing!